C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING - Page 54 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-05-2020, 10:39 AM   #531
Vibora
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavilan_cl View Post
Hi Vibora

A group of friend and me have decide to star flying this beautiful bird with our squad as the initial phase of a virtual pilot career, but we call it A-36 Halcon, or Gallina (we are Chilean pilots).

So far so good, but I have a question. Is it normal the boucing on the nose of the aircraft? After a couple of hours of flying finally I could manage it with smooth moving on the stick and use of trim. Maybe it could be due to we are used to fly F-16 and its FLCS makes easy to maintain a desired attitude.

Our next step is us its multicrew capabilities in order to train our less experienced pilots. I know this is on WIP, so a bug list with some basis updating frequency could be great to track this. If you could publish and consolidate this list will be great for us.

Thansk for this great bird!.

Salute.
We are aware that there are some issues, and we are currently making some research on our Flight Model to improve takeoff flight mechanics and general longitudinal stability, but this is a huge work that takes time, so do not expect to see news about it soon.
I suggest you tune pitch axis with the following configuration, which is the configuration that some real C-101 pilots use when flying our simulation: Deadzone: 5, Saturation X: 100, Saturation Y: 85, Curvature: 30.
Regarding multicrew, it is much WIP yet, we are busy with other bugs now and then we will get back to it.

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:02 PM   #532
gavilan_cl

Thanks Vibora.
We are using those setting and they work very well.
I'm curious about the last update in wich pitch stability will be improved.
Love this module, one of the best!

Salute
Gavilan
gavilan_cl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:54 PM   #533
Vibora
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavilan_cl View Post
Thanks Vibora.
We are using those setting and they work very well.
I'm curious about the last update in wich pitch stability will be improved.
Love this module, one of the best!

Salute
Gavilan
Thank you Gavilán
You didn't try the new flight model yet? You should

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 11:33 PM   #534
Gascan39

I greatly appreciate the effort and love that has gone into this module. I might fly others, but I always come back to the Casajet for it's simplicity and accuracy. The quality of it is above an beyond some of the others.
Gascan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:30 AM   #535
mhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casimir06 View Post
Hello -

Several people I fly with have purchased the C-101, and so far we're having a lot of fun with it. However we've come across an interesting bug that I haven't seen mentioned yet (but I could have missed it in my search).

This happens when multi-crewing the aircraft. The rear seat / instructor pilot causes the bug to appear - so far this is in the C-101EB, we have not tested it in the C-101CC yet.

If the cockpit lighting knobs are turned to illuminate the cockpit lighting (the 2 knobs on the forward right panel), the landing gear deploys immediately, with the gear handle light constantly blinking. When this happens the gear cannot be retracted, and we're forced to have to land the plane.
Can reproduce, happened without exceptions in all planes with backseaters in MP yesterday.

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
mhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 03:47 AM   #536
Savvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhe View Post
Can reproduce, happened without exceptions in all planes with backseaters in MP yesterday.

I came here to post this exact same issue. Was testing the C101 in multiplayer in the back seat. I figured the one thing I could "safely" play with is the console lighting... which lowers the gear.
Savvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 05:21 AM   #537
DeTesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
I came here to post this exact same issue. Was testing the C101 in multiplayer in the back seat. I figured the one thing I could "safely" play with is the console lighting... which lowers the gear.

Can confirm! Landing gear was bugged, but we did not know what caused it, and would never have thought it was the console lightning.

Woop De Boop!

Watercooled AMD FX-8350 | Geforce 1060 6GB | 16 GiG DDR3 | Warthog Everything w/ pendulum pedals | Rift VR
DeTesla is offline   Reply With Quote