From the russian forum..... - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
Silver_Dragon
ED Translator

Send a message via MSN to Silver_Dragon
Default From the russian forum.....

Posted on ED russian section: (horrible translate by Google)
Something talk russian?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...postcount=1543
Quote:
Спешу сообщить, что в настоящий момент занимаемся переработкой физики техники, пилим двигатель, коробку передач, сцепление, гусли и все такое. Переозвучена практически вся наземка, добавлена возможность управлять Роландом. Планируется добавить в логбук вкладку СА, в которой будет вестись подсчет фрагов, потерь, точность и прочие радости. На сегодня все, удачных выходных.
--------------
Quote:
I hasten to inform you that at the moment engaged in processing physics equipment, sawing engine, gearbox, clutch, harp, and all that. Pereozvucheny virtually all Ground Units, added the ability to control Roland. It is planned to add to the Logbook tab SA, which will be conducted counting kills, losses, accuracy and other pleasures. At present, all successful weekend.
and this....
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...postcount=1547
Quote:
Господа танкисты. Нужна небольшая помощь. Нужны цифры по двигателям и трансмиссиям танков. Скажем так начиная с Т-72 и более современные. Мощность, графики крутящего момента, передаточные числа.
-------------
Quote:
Lord tankers. Need a little help. We need the numbers on the engines and transmissions tanks. Let's just say from the T-72 and more modern. The power graphs of torque ratios.

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104115
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube
Spanish 4Th Perrus Squadon Member: http://www.4thperrus.com

Last edited by Silver_Dragon; 11-12-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Silver_Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
Kaktus29

don't speak Russian but understand quite a bit.. i would say google translated it more or less satisfyingly to get the picture.. the dude needs some help with engine specifications of T-72 tank, ..

so what is this a MOD for CA so to have more units or something.. controlling Roland.. or some 3rd party thing going on..
Kaktus29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
NineLine
Community Manager

I think its always been a goal to make CA more detailed, that is probably what you are seeing here, least that's my guess...
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
maturin

Practically all units are getting new sounds.
maturin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #5
storm363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
Спешу сообщить, что в настоящий момент занимаемся переработкой физики техники, пилим двигатель, коробку передач, сцепление, гусли и все такое. Переозвучена практически вся наземка, добавлена возможность управлять Роландом. Планируется добавить в логбук вкладку СА, в которой будет вестись подсчет фрагов, потерь, точность и прочие радости. На сегодня все, удачных выходных.
They are working on the physics of vehicles, engines, gearboxes, clutch, tracks and other things. Almost all the ground vehicles have new sounds and you can use the Roland. The are planning to add into the logbook the CA tab, with logged how many kills you do, how many losts, fire accuracy and other good things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
Господа танкисты. Нужна небольшая помощь. Нужны цифры по двигателям и трансмиссиям танков. Скажем так начиная с Т-72 и более современные. Мощность, графики крутящего момента, передаточные числа.
Dear tank drivers. We need your help. We need the engines and gearboxes technical values. From T-72 to nowadays tanks. Power, moment of inertia (or torque) graphics, gear ratios (don't know is this is the right termin).

Virtute Duce, Comite Fortuna!
storm363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Wags
ED Team

There are some important additions and changes coming to CA. Once they are final, we will make a formal announcement.
Wags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
Raven68
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Raven68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wags View Post
There are some important additions and changes coming to CA. Once they are final, we will make a formal announcement.
Bring it on. If this can get to the level of Steel Beast then I can see more takers for CA.
I do wonder though will EDGE ground detail get close to that?
GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)
Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals
Raven68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #8
Darkwolf

Quote:
Thank you Wags, really looking forward into it.

Quote:
Bring it on. If this can get to the level of Steel Beast then I can see more takers for CA.
No, they won't come.... unless the A10C module is phased out of DCS

PC simulator news site.
Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #9
joey45
Veteran

Goggle translate.... might aswel say

mmmm important changes, there are.
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
Please send all hate mail to No11
HMS Hermes V2 phase 1 can now be downloaded!!
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #10
EagleEye
ED Translator

Great find Silver!
I´m very happy that CA will be improved. Can`t wait for the official announcement.

Modul-Timeline
Spoiler:

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals
EagleEye is offline   Reply With Quote