Why my CM2 grip paid on 17-March is not shipped yet?

mdee

They had 2+ restocks of CM2 grip, it's currently in stock and 17 March pre-order is still listed as "paid". Yeah, I know, I've paid for it on March 17th while they were happily selling stock to people who didn't pre-order for last 2 months. How about ending dodgy business practices and shipping it?

I am losing my patience with them. I wish VKB or someone else did get their s..t together and put out a real competition. I'd switch in a second.

Edited by mdee

If it is any comfort I am in the exact same situation. (CM2...3/17....)

Support replied saying mine would ship mid-May. Not holding my breath.

They said 90 days, and it looks like they are going to make pre-orders wait for most of that time window. Such is life.

Yeah I am not holding my breath too. They definitely hold our money tho, so joke is on us. TBH I don't have "such is life" attitude (wish I had), unfortunately they prey on my stupidity/lack of competition. The moment there is one they won't see a penny from me. They probably will say that I can cancel, which is pretty much an equivalent of saying "fu, if you don't like it, don't buy it" to a customer - they can only do it because there is no alternative, but this is going to end at some point.

Edited by mdee

Valuable lesson here, don't ever pre order again. I tried to, but my bank refused to do that kind of transaction. Thought I'd have to wait a few weeks or months to get one, but have had it in my grubby hands now for three days. :lol: And ordered it after pre's.:megalol:

Why my CM2 grip paid on 17-March is not shipped yet?

I am in the same situation.

I wrote support to cancel the order. I am pissed off, like the op said they had 2 in stock sellings and the preorders didn’t get shipped.

I had a talk with support before preorders and they told me that preorders would have been prioritized, so choose to pay with bank transfer and not paypal like have would have liked just to be prioritized (i have screenshot proof of what i am saying).

I also wrote a PM to cypher on their forum and he didn’t bother to answer my message.

I don’t think i will buy anything from virpil again.

I have their warbrd base and it is very good, so i am sad about my decision but they need to learn how to behave with their customers.

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Valuable lesson here, don't ever pre order again. I tried to, but my bank refused to do that kind of transaction. Thought I'd have to wait a few weeks or months to get one, but have had it in my grubby hands now for three days. :lol: And ordered it after pre's.:megalol:

Whilst that is certainly good for you, that is terrible service from Virpil for the guys that Pre-Ordered.

There should be no excuse for accepting new orders and shipping them while the folks that put their faith into the pre-orders for the product and paid up front are still waiting.

Really a bad reflection on Virpil which is a shame as they are doing so good at bringing new products and much desired quality peripherals to the community.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Same here. Pre-ordered a Throttle, a WarBRD-base and a WarBRD-grip on 21st March and still got nothing. Just that status which says "paid". All that stuff I pre-ordered was in stock several times inbetween too.

Now with that new Throttle-announcement I am even more confused, cause it says everyone that pre-ordered the old Throttle gets a new V3 one.. not sure wether that caps me in and if, when my whole package will eventually come to me..

Maybe the whole new V.F.X (F14)grip will even be released before, which I would prefer pver the WarBRD-grip, but only if it will have twist, which I in doubt for.

I pre-ordered on 3-18-19 and took a look at their site after seeing this thread. I was very surprised to see the CM2 grip showing as in-stock. I sent an email asking for an update on when they expected to ship my order, they responded stating it would be shipped this week. Would it have shipped this week if I hadn't asked? I really wish they would put as much effort into fixing the purchase experience as they do to developing new products.

My purchase experiences have not been very positive. I was there for the web store crashing during the initial CM2 launch and had it in my cart only to have it sold out of my cart before I could connect to the payment page. They didn't include the CM2 in the next restock and basically forced us to preorder using bank transfers which have high fees for international purchasers. I really want to support this new company, that is actually making new products, but they work to make it difficult.

Well if they are still insisting on bank transfers for new orders they can count me out of any future purchases.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

They refunded me no question asked.

But I didn't like their treatment on pre-orders

I don't know if I will buy again from them

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

Would it have shipped this week if I hadn't asked?

To answer your question - yes. We confirmed this in an announcement last month that pre-orders would start to dispatch now.

My purchase experiences have not been very positive. I was there for the web store crashing during the initial CM2 launch and had it in my cart only to have it sold out of my cart before I could connect to the payment page. They didn't include the CM2 in the next restock and basically forced us to preorder using bank transfers which have high fees for international purchasers. I really want to support this new company, that is actually making new products, but they work to make it difficult.

Pre-orders were offered for the users who asked us many times to provide it. Unfortunately due to restrictions imposed by the payment gateway, we could not accept pre-order payments via the usual methods. However we still wanted to offer the option for those who wanted it, so we we were left with bank transfer payments being the only option for pre-orders.

Orders (including pre-orders) can also be cancelled/refunded at any time before dispatch, no questions asked.

However for anyone who didn't want to pre-order, we still offer the usual methods for standard orders. :thumbup:

Well if they are still insisting on bank transfers for new orders they can count me out of any future purchases.

Nope - PayPal and card payment methods are still active and available on our webstore :smilewink:

Edited by Cyph3r

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope - PayPal and card payment methods are still active and available on our webstore :smilewink:

Good to know thanks.

Don B

To answer your question - yes. We confirmed this in an announcement last month that pre-orders would start to dispatch now.

Pre-orders were offered for the users who asked us many times to provide it. Unfortunately due to restrictions imposed by the payment gateway, we could not accept pre-order payments via the usual methods. However we still wanted to offer the option for those who wanted it, so we we were left with bank transfer payments being the only option for pre-orders.

Orders (including pre-orders) can also be cancelled/refunded at any time before dispatch, no questions asked.

However for anyone who didn't want to pre-order, we still offer the usual methods for standard orders.

Why your support told me that pre-orders were to be prioritized (i have screenshot proof of that response) but for two restocks new buyers were prioritized?

I sent you a pm on the virpil forum about that and you didn't care to answer!!!

I pre-ordered the cm2 grip on the 20th of march.

I would not have preordered if your support had told me the truth...i would have waited for the next restock.

For these reasons (having answered with false information and no response at all after that) you surely lost a valuable costumer with a lot of orders from you before:

- desktop clamps with adapters for warthog stick and throttle

- two extensions with cables

- throttle and stick dust covers

- warbrd base

I would have bought also the cm2 grip (i cancelled the pre-order) and the new grip that will be released in june.

Now i preordered the vkb base and stick with the extension and it will ship on the 15th of june...when i will receive i will sell the warbrd base because i don't want anything to do with you anymore!!!

Edited by VirusAM

In case someone has doubts about my statements here is the response the Virpil support gave me and which made me decide on the pre-order vs next stock for the Cm2 grip (that at that time was only announced)3f6a802a5cb38d259131fb30b7b7f2cf.jpg

I hope cypher can finally give me some answers

Edited by VirusAM

Mine arrived yesterday. The grip is great, better feel/plastic too (my impression), besides the buttons.

Please fix your purchasing process/stock, Virpil. I'd really like to get a new throttle, but restocks/pre-orders and other BS puts me off. I am not willing to deal with it again or wait 3 months.