Tonka next?

Xxx

Dear Heatblur, please can you do the Tornado?

With your expertise of an AI Weapons Systems Officer (RIO) in the Tomcat, I can see a wonderful Tonka simulation in view. Just model the 233 dispenser for airfield destruction and a terrain following mode!:thumbup: You already do the Mjolnir, which is not far removed from the JP 233...:music_whistling:

This will give us Brits, Germans and Italians a big grin. :D

Best regards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

And me :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I'm sure they will now because you asked so nicely :)

That, and because it has been the major attack platform in Europe for the past 30 years with nearly 1000 built, and still is for Italy, Germany and, lookie lookie, Saudi Arabia which is right in the Persian Gulf :thumbup:

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

That, and because it has been the major attack platform in Europe for the past 30 years with nearly 1000 built, and still is for Italy, Germany and, lookie lookie, Saudi Arabia which is right in the Persian Gulf :thumbup:

Ideally, the ADV variant would be added as well. But, yeah, after the F-14, the Tornado in general would probably be my next wet dream thanks to the DI game.

The HB would of course be the perfect 3rd party for it (both existing tech and attention to detail wise), but they already did the Viggen AJS which is somewhat similar role-wise, so I feat they might not be as thrilled about doing it.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I’d rather see a compliment of other naval aircraft to the 14 and 18 before going off on a tangent.

I'd rather see a compliment of other european strike aircraft to the Viggen.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'd rather see lots of other things, but really it doesn't matter. What ED wants and what HB's market research shows will ultimately be what makes that decision.

A vocal minority in a forum won't have any meaningful impact.

I'd rather see lots of other things, but really it doesn't matter. What ED wants and what HB's market research shows will ultimately be what makes that decision.

A vocal minority in a forum won't have any meaningful impact.

I do believe that such a market research does include checking the forums and see what is popular ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Again, the Viggen, a tangent...

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Dear Heatblur, please can you do the Tornado?

With your expertise of an AI Weapons Systems Officer (RIO) in the Tomcat, I can see a wonderful Tonka simulation in view. Just model the 233 dispenser for airfield destruction and a terrain following mode!:thumbup: You already do the Mjolnir, which is not far removed from the JP 233...:music_whistling:

Best regards.

:thumbup:

The Tornado would be awesome in fact, with the developed tech for the F-14 RIO.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

After all is said and done, a Tornado would be a valuable addition. It would just be nice to get a "set" of aircraft instead of them being all over the place.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

After all is said and done, a Tornado would be a valuable addition. It would just be nice to get a "set" of aircraft instead of them being all over the place.

I disagree. I would prefer some variety, instead of getting more of the same set of aircraft.

Tornado3 small.jpg

In likelihood, I see the A-6 being their next big show. Even if announced so far as an AI,

the possibility of this just being a proof of concept for ED like all other modules have

from 3rd parties is strong. I hope we do get her. :(

The Tornado would still be a check for me. Maybe not as strong as my interests for other

aircraft, but definitely one longed for. :)

Tornado is the king of kings! (come at me!)

GR4 is the best mud mover in the world

F3 can't really dance but it can carry the AMRAAM :D

Nothing would make me happier than to see HB do the Tonka, please Universe... make it happen!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Speaking from a product management point of view, for HB it would make more sense to develop the A-6 first. This is a grumman aircraft, multicrew, t's out of service everywhere, it's a Navy airplane and from the same era as the F-14, so it checks literally all boxes for being the next product and something that fits a logical product development strategy.

With that said, and as much as I'd totally love the A-6, a Tornado is sorely missing from the simulation landscape nearly as much as the F-14 was.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s