Integrate existing A-10c purchased under different username?

I'm posting this inquiry MOSTLY because I can't figure out a sensible search term for an answer...... I recently purchased Black Shark 2, F-15c, and Su-33, installed into most recent DCS World 2.5. I'd purchased A-10c in 2012. I was able to access it from World 2.x maybe 2 years ago. However, it was under a different username/different email address. I can access both user accounts, but what I wish to do is integrate my A-10c into my current (and final) "identity". Andrey in tech support sent me the link to "License informational" but nothing there about folding other user identity into one current/final account. HOWEVER..... my best guess is...... Deactivate original A-10c, somehow transfer that ownership to my present account, then reactivate A-10c? What process exists where I can tell World to browse to the A-10c installed directory? thanks in advance..... I should also add that contrary to various opinions and comments I've seen around over some years, the customer relations at DCS was a pleasant surprise.

my best guess is...... Deactivate original A-10c, somehow transfer that ownership to my present account, then reactivate A-10c?

If I understood you correctly, you dont have the A-10C installed on your PC. If you know the serial, check on the website its current status:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

Check the field "Active" .. if it says "Yes" it means that ED still thinks that serial is installed somewhere. To correct, open your current DCS but login with your older login credentials (logout if it entered automatically on your newer account), go to Module Manager and enable the A-10C, it will ask for the serial and will activate (you will lose an activation). Once enabled, use Module Manager to deactivate the module. Check the license again on the website, it should say "Active: No"

Once the license is not active, contact ED Support and provide them with the serial, the current account that has it and the newer account you want this module binded to. They will probably send a mail to your old account to check that it's actually yours, but should do the rebind afterwards.

What process exists where I can tell World to browse to the A-10c installed directory?

The license status is mantained on ED's server, there is nothing on the installed folder that will allow you to transfer the license yourself.

best regards,

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB