Dynamic Campaign Engine - Page 61 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-07-2017, 10:26 AM   #601
ESAc_matador

Reputation power: 14
ESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura about

What is going to be fixed with the SAMs?
ESAc_matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:42 AM   #602
MBot
Veteran

Reputation power: 52
MBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAc_matador View Post
What is going to be fixed with the SAMs?
Since about half a year, SA-6 do not engage targets and I am using SA-6 in every of my campaigns.
MBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:44 AM   #603
MBot
Veteran

MBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisofsweden View Post
I almost always get KB pages looking like this. Does anyone else?
Is this problem with the DCE and Viggen KB generation, or is this strictly a Viggen issue?
I hazard a guess and say it is related to the Viggen. In 2.1 the Viggen kneeboard doesn't show a map at all.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #604
ESAc_matador

Reputation power: 14
ESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBot View Post
Since about half a year, SA-6 do not engage targets and I am using SA-6 in every of my campaigns.
UHMMM, I have been grounded for a while, and now using the Harrier, I made a mission, and it shoot at me quite nice...!!!
ESAc_matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #605
MBot
Veteran

Yes, the latest patch finally fixed them (today for 2.1).
Old 12-09-2017, 12:46 PM   #606
PB0_CEF

Reputation power: 9
PB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enough

Will it still be possible to change easily planes types in your new Dynamic campaigns Mbot ? :-)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #607
MBot
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB0_CEF View Post
Will it still be possible to change easily planes types in your new Dynamic campaigns Mbot ? :-)
Yes the principle to do this won't change.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:24 AM   #608
PB0_CEF

Reputation power: 9
PB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enough

Did someone tryed to adapt DCE to Normandy and did it worked. I tryed to do it like other Mods (Caucasus instead of Nevada worked very well) but I have a "getheading" error with the UTIL_Functions.lua line 67 on field 'x' (a nil value)
I verified all airbase coordinates and Sweep, CAP too and it seems good. Can it be a problem with + or - coordinates with X or Y in Normandy map ?
PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote