Newest F/A-18 lot 20 Wags video (not in the wrong forum..)

ChuckJäger

Don't mind that F-14 he's flying next to lol.

oops, what's that Harm doing there.

I'm calling it.. next update. (I know I am late to the party on this)

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

He had the F14 in his (ED) version by long time, you can see it in the main menu in the old videos. That's indeed expected, how they could test the module otherwise. It's not an indication of an imminent release.

Sure, but just because he has the module since some time he don‘t have to show it like in the video if he don‘t intend anything with it.

It may not be an indicator for a release, but the Tomcat isn‘t just showing because he put her in there just by mistake I‘m sure.

vCVW-17 / VF-74

Seen the Yak 42 a few month before release in Waggs video and also the Hind.

This ist just a running gag and I wouldn't put any meaning or hope in this.

That being said, I'd love to be wrong and get the tomcat in 2018 as well, but I wouldn't get peoples hope up.

They didn't show the RIO cockpit in the stream because it wasnt polished yet. They said they would make a stream in the RIO cockpit.

Also they said they will soon be delivering the preview version to the youtubers.

So there are at least 2 more stages we will have to overcome until release. I doubt they will skip these and just release it.

But again, I hope I am wrong :)

Seen the Yak 42 a few month before release in Waggs video and also the Hind.

This ist just a running gag and I wouldn't put any meaning or hope in this.

That being said, I'd love to be wrong and get the tomcat in 2018 as well, but I wouldn't get peoples hope up.

They didn't show the RIO cockpit in the stream because it wasnt polished yet. They said they would make a stream in the RIO cockpit.

Also they said they will soon be delivering the preview version to the youtubers.

So there are at least 2 more stages we will have to overcome until release. I doubt they will skip these and just release it.

But again, I hope I am wrong :)

Couple that with the fact the sounds aren't ready yet. May not see it untill like ate January early February.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Very interesting to see the Tomcat in Wags version of DCS...there is still hope for a Christmas miracle!

When the Mirage was in pre-sale, they had an F18 sitting at a parking spot in Nevada and he said the same thing. It was 2 years later before we got pre-sale for it.

I wouldnt get my hopes up!

ok, just a coincidence. I was reading about Canadian CF-5's and noticed a refueling probe. I was checking ED forums to see if they ever posted a reason for no refueling probe on the F-5E (maybe to keep it more pure USA model?). Anyways I came across this post. So look like this isn't the first time Wags has teased the DCS community. Same goes for the Harm although I truly believe the Harm still won't be released until January.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2510627&postcount=6

aaaaand I was wrong. Looks like I won't be taking up that job as a fortune teller... lol. :)

Keep up the great work Heatblur. I have no doubts, that when it's released (on March 20th :-D), that it will be an amazing module to fly!

Edited by ChuckJäger

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |