DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

F-14

Hi Spanish Silver Dragon i am waiting for the F-14 for quite some time now and i see in the road map two different F-14s....is not these a wast of resources or someone like to play with roadmaps........

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Hi Spanish Silver Dragon i am waiting for the F-14 for quite some time now and i see in the road map two different F-14s....is not these a wast of resources or someone like to play with roadmaps........

I have on move all info to 2019 and on progress to update them with the last two newsletters. :smartass:

I have on move all info to 2019 and on progress to update them with the last two newsletters. :smartass:

Yeah i like newsletters specially of ED they keep me update on discounts.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.