JTAC?

Harlikwin

I'm trying to make a training mission for laserguided mavs and bombs for the harrier.

I can't seem to find a JTAC/FAC unit anywhere in the ground unit list? I did find a predator and set it to circle around targets but I can't communicate with it? I did add a ground station for the predator but again, the only radio option that comes up is ATC.

Also any tips when using these units?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

You must add the FAC - Assign Group action to your predator in order for him to designate targets.

You will assign a callsign and frequency in that menu, as well as what type of mark he will place on the target. At that point you should be able to go through the motions.

One other quick tip, check the box that says "visible" in the assign group menu to make sure your predator always "sees" the target. Set up his orbit directly over the target area to ensure he is able to lase effectively.

Is there a ground based FAC anywhere or is it harder to do vs the predator?

Also do I need the ground control station for the predator?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Got the predator working. Thanks. I didnt realize there were mission editor vids. Ill check those out.