DCS: MiG-23MLA by RAZBAM

MrDieing

Set the Throttle close to idle before pitch down into negative Gs. That’s all. And please stop discussion about how do fly Mig-21. This is a Mig-23 thread and of course come with different configuration. Go and learn to the Mig-21 threads... here is a different aircraft

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Great I'll pick this up .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

I keep checking this thread persistently hoping for updates, I'm looking forward to this more than the F-15E.

Dedicated work on the MiG-23 will only beginn after the MiG-19's release. So I think, it'll be 1-2 years until the MiG-23 is released.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=213418

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That was a good read. Thanks Pepin.

Looking forward to shooting down a two seater F14 with our Flogger G one day.

Two birds with one stone.

DazzlingVioletCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, gotta have a mouth since you'll be eating Aim-9's and Sparrows.....historically speaking of course.

The Tomcat is great and all but flying "underdogs" can be more rewarding.

In fact i am far more interested in the MiG-19 & MiG-23 than in the F-14.

Incredible huh? ;)

Uh.......good luck. You really think when the Tomcat drops folks are gonna just up and leave it to fly this heap?

lol, please be joking... The MiG-23 MLA's gonna be a joy and a challenge to fly and brings a completely different dynamic to that era of the fight. What are you getting at anyway, do you honestly suggest the MiG-23 SHOULDNT be worked on? I fail to see the point in your comment. People WILL fly the MiG-23 when the time comes to do so. (That is, in the event Razbam does a good job on it)

Edited by Pilot909

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

In a well balanced multiplayer scenario one could expect a Mig-23 to be much more readily available than a tomcat, which might have several limitations like higher cost, longer spawn times, no Aim-54, Aim-120 and so on... (you'd think say Iran has a big store of those?).

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

In a well balanced multiplayer scenario one could expect a Mig-23 to be much more readily available than a tomcat, which might have several limitations like higher cost, longer spawn times, no Aim-54, Aim-120 and so on... (you'd think say Iran has a big store of those?).

Tomcat never got AIM-120 in US Navy :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi