THE MUSIC THREAD

asparagin

For all my fellow metalheads, have a look or better listen to Blind Ivy, they are from russia I belive - Just my favorite right now, just killing it. :D

${1}

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

For all my fellow metalheads, have a look or better listen to Blind Ivy, they are from russia I belive - Just my favorite right now, just killing it. :D

Fixed it for you. ;)

Seems like they're from Krasnodar. Cool, that means we can fly over the place and pay our respects. At least in DCS. :)

Thank you. Youtube is weired sometimes, worked perfectly well in the preview. Anyway - Just googled Krasnodar, seems like Anna Netrebko is also from Krasnodar. Looks lika a good breeding ground for musicians. Also nice to see that here are some people with a decent tast in music. :worthy:

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Thank you. Youtube is weired sometimes, [...]

Probably not YouTube's problem. When embedding YouTube videos here on the forum, you can't use the whole video URL, only the part after ?v=

For the Blind Ivy video (really cool band BTW, thanks for posting that vid! :) ) it should look like this, just without the spaces:

[ YOUTUBE ]4ZzcDW6Cog0[/ YOUTUBE ]

And now for something completely different: Got a ticket for these guys next month from a buddy who can't go, and am very much looking forward to the concert:

Valley of the Sun

Bonus: It's only about 200 meters from my place. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Fare Well

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 2 weeks later...

i9 13900k 5.5Ghz; ASUS TUF RTX 3090 OC 24GB; 64GB ddr5 6400mhz cl30; 7 Tb SSD NVMe; 2Tb HDD; 20Tb NAS ZFS RAID1; LG 34GN850 3440x1440 160hz IPS; Hotas Warthog + VPC ACE Flight Rudder Pedals; TrackIR5; Quest3; DX3 Pro+ and HiFiMan Edition XS 

MacBook PRO 16' 2023 M3 Max (14cpu-30gpu), DDR5 36Gb, 1Tb + 2Tb 990PRO Ext

#rock

Could anyone please explain to me what components of this band could have hooked a non-rock acid techno fan like me? I can't get enough of this song in particular.

TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me ( Live on Letterman ) HD & in sync - YouTube —

EDIT:

The Hives - Good Samaritan (Audio) - YouTube —

Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down / Brianstorm - YouTube —

Edited by Bucic