DCS: P-51D Mustang Coming in 2012

Wags

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :p

Well the next Flying legend must be an enemy of the Mustang.

That will be funny to try "Modern" fighter vs Mustang :p

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

Good chance of taking out a shark I reckon. :D

You also may get lucky and get some other stuff. :music_whistling: I'm sure some people will get real good at it!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

You also may get lucky and get some other stuff. :music_whistling: I'm sure some people will get real good at it!

F-15 should be easy pickings. :D

One question..

Will be a simple P51D inserted on DCS world or a P51D and several other WWII models ?

Do you mean more than one flyable or just more than one WWII aircraft. I hope they put a FW190 and a 109 (AI) in for some fun.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

You also may get lucky and get some other stuff. :music_whistling: .......

Like another P-51. ;) Just because you can fly with other DCS modules, it doesn't mean you have to put the P-51 in a combat scenario with them.

It's just another plane, what you do with it is up to you. It'll certainly make for some interesting PvP scenarios. And she's fantastic to just fly around.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Like another P-51. ;) Just because you can fly with other DCS modules, it doesn't mean you have to put the P-51 in a combat scenario with them.

It's just another plane, what you do with it is up to you. It'll certainly make for some interesting PvP scenarios. And she's fantastic to just fly around.

Forgot we'd be able to have P51 with other countries. Should be fun. Now, can it carry a TGP I wonder?

Come on you guys, it's time for DCS: F/A-18E Super Hornet with carrier ops!

I'd rather have the F/A-18C.

I'm looking forward to online P-51D dogfight servers, they will be a lot of fun!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Looks like joke. ED is strange. I would be more greatfull if they started do DCS F-16 or F-18 some plane whitch is wanted by community not these flying legends whitch is only for fun and for few pilots... I mean bad step...

WinteR | Virtual Smokey Bandits | Virtual Czech MiG-15UTI Solo Display

Looks like joke. ED is strange. I would be more greatfull if they started do DCS F-16 or F-18 some plane whitch is wanted by community not these flying legends whitch is only for fun and for few pilots... I mean bad step...

Funny how you say only a few want it but I am sure that ED are going to get plenty of sales. Partly because learning a P51 in full realism still isn't as hard as learning an A-10 or a shark.

Curious but I simply do not see how it will intergrate with a modern battlefield with modern jets etc.

Servers can set them up any way they want, 51D vs 51D or put them in with normal mission, the 2nd chioce will be intresting to see. P-51 against a SAM or newer AAA, then throw in modern fighters :music_whistling::D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

... because learning a P51 in full realism still isn't as hard as learning an A-10 or a shark.

I wouldn't say that

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..