How do you lure your prey?

Magic Zach

my-drive?tab=wo

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I'm not able to post the photo

Thank to all for your support

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

MP will always be like... MP are.

giphy.gif

Good luck Magic.

Thanks..?

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Sorry I'm not able to post the photo

Thank to all for your support

Right click on the picture/properties/copy the address (URL)/insert image/paste the link.

Salut HotTom :)

2.PNG.212cfbc6326d6c69d053d0195a955b5d.PNG

1.PNG.4f05b05cc687e6e9f66e10764720458f.PNG

Edited by Demon_

Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche.

And i put it down to im not very good, change something to help me win.

I suppose it is your right, technically speaking, to make this foolish, false assumption about me. It does not concern me unduly.

I want a quick bullet point what you personally think is wrong with 51

Just had a quick flick through this thread and i will say that most of what i am reading is lack of experience and ability.

When I said, "Do a search," I didn't mean through this thread. I meant a forum-wide search, which would turn up many similar conversations about the P-51 and, within them, answers to the questions you asked.

I certainly am not going to waste any more of my time doing that search for you, or restating once again, because you've demonstrated that you've made up your mind prematurely and are not the kind of person who is willing to listen to reason. Good day.

Echo38, that is quite enough!

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Do you have any idea how annoying you are?

It's okay for you to cry about how you have a hard time finding players for historical-style missions, but then you mock me when I complain about having no way to have a balanced close-airfields mission? Double-standard, much?

And it's okay for Coopes to insult me, baselessly accusing me of being an inexperienced VFP, but it's not okay for me to tell him he's wrong about that? What the heck, dude?

I lure them with biscuits and gravy...works every time!

• Like 1

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

When I saw this post, I knew it would degenerate fast.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

It's okay for you to cry about how you have a hard time finding players for historical-style missions, but then you mock me when I complain about having no way to have a balanced close-airfields mission? Double-standard, much?

And it's okay for Coopes to insult me, baselessly accusing me of being an inexperienced VFP, but it's not okay for me to tell him he's wrong about that? What the heck, dude?

You think complaining about not having historical missions is the same as insulting someone?

That's the problem right there.

Buzz

You think complaining about not having historical missions is the same as insulting someone?

No, I don't. That isn't what I said, and I don't know how you got this out of that.

At this point, I really can't tell whether or not you're deliberately twisting my words. And I'm too old to be stressing out over something ridiculous like this argument, so: have fun, people!