-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

We stay on the stable version to avoid bugs that get fixed in the beta process.

Since 2.5. is out of beta it makes not much sense to switch back to the beta branch to get a fix a few days earlier, if it breaks the missions or something else.

We miss the acg server, after the last patch, they corrected the bug of the mig. There remains only the little visibility of the cockpit lights, but in my opinion, you can fly there

This is a video made after the last patch

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i miss the server too, seems like most mig21 pilots updated to the beta to get rid of the cockpit fog.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

As you may know (or not) guys ... I drive the MiG-21 a lot. And stream those 'adventures'.

(With my wingman. Hello Spartan! :-) )

Guys ... I can only second you / concur on that one.

I miss the ACG Server on <beta> as well.

In my opinion "stable" and "beta" has currently not the same 'meaning' for DCS like it does for most Software developments.

+1 on missing the server very much

since i fly the mig21 i cannot go back to a foggy canopy glass and there is no equal server on the landscape currently ....

maybe ... just maybe ... you can create a second server in beta release?

since the ww2 acg server is not that populated, maybe use its ressources?

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

maybe ... just maybe ... you can create a second server in beta release?

since the ww2 acg server is not that populated, maybe use its ressources?

That's a bad idea since ACG is based around WW2 combat aviation. We can be happy that Ironjockel is also interested in jet aircraft and the cold war setting.

I don't know how many people fly on the stable cold war server now but before 2.5.1 there were like 20-30 people around almost every night. So maybe updating the existing one is a better solution.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

The only reason the server hasn't moved to OB is because it would require lots of missions' fixing and updating as it always has been the case. Been very busy over the last weeks so unfortunately I wont be able to do so. Once the update on OB is stable and is moved to the release version such fixing issues wont be necessary as it always/most of the times has been the case.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

:thumbup::joystick::pilotfly:

I've withdrawn all my missions from the server except for Battle Over Sukhumi City that I will also take away soon.

Due to a number of descrepancies over the last two and a half years between ACG and me, it's been rather a hard ride trying to keep up the server as lively as possible while attending to all your requests here on this forum. No doubt I wouldn't have had been able to share my missions with the multiplayer community if it hadn't been for IronJockel but that's it. I've never felt the slightest of interest on the ACG side in DCS, which has always made me wonder why this server in the first place. Had some talks with their squadron leaders and they've even confirmed that, which is okay and their right nonetheless.

The point is; the lack of support and concern made it even more difficult for me to go on like that. Thanks to a very good friend I have a stable server of my own, on which I'm running a dynamic campaign currently, featuring most of the modules you've always had in my missions. The 10 missions are still there, updated and fixed, and I'll put them online some time but not now.

Please do NOT reply to this post here and start an endless discussion. The fact that many players ask here or ask me via pm's wanting some answers regarding what's going on with the missions made me write the above.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
Why is the server down? (apologies for missing it if it's earlier in this thread)

Alpenwolf explained everything 4 postings above yours.

• 2 weeks later...
The only reason the server hasn't moved to OB is because it would require lots of missions' fixing and updating as it always has been the case. Been very busy over the last weeks so unfortunately I wont be able to do so. Once the update on OB is stable and is moved to the release version such fixing issues wont be necessary as it always/most of the times has been the case.

Give the job to someone else that has time do it. Plenty guys want to have this server up!

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Give the job to someone else that has time do it. Plenty guys want to have this server up!

For the love of God! It's the missions you like, NOT the server. I am the designer of the missions and I am keeping them alive. I am the only person behind this whole show. The time I didn't have was due to restrictions from the server admins, buddy, and not becasuse of me. Get it? You want the missions, you say? Here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=211361

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 4 months later...