C-101 update

Vibora

Yes, thanks a lot ... will take her out for a spin after I get tired with the Viper :D ... what a difference with other Developer, as there has been nothing for months for the I-16 or the MiG-19 ... wish you all the best.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank you team!!!

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

You are welcome. We will keep improving the module in following updates.

Wow !! I love this update, thanks you for improving at every update this module.

Can’t wait to see the C-101 complete.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi everybody, and thanks for the update. Great improvement!

I don't know if this is the place for my questiones but I can't find the thread for bugs...

My questions is: I wanted to bind the different key to joy buttos, now that is possible (radio coms NAV etc ) and I find the entry on amber color, and the schedule for the joy button greyed out, so I can't enter the button, or there is no response in the cockpit, for some of them only. The UHF radio in the front pannel works (finaly) ok! And it's different for the CC version than for the EB version: CC is better than EB.

I'm very happy with the advance, don't get me wrong, but I feel desorinted with this color stuff.

Any help would be weel received.

Cheer from Spain.

Saca111

Just tried the fracturing handle. Cool stuff.

Question: How does the fracturing handle actually work to smash the canopy?

The canopy fracturing handle fires a detonation cord for each canopy panel, the cord surrounds the edges of the canopy frame and its detonation shatters the canopy panel.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Hi everybody, and thanks for the update. Great improvement!

I don't know if this is the place for my questiones but I can't find the thread for bugs...

Thanks Sacarino. My questions is: I wanted to bind the different key to joy buttos, now that is possible (radio coms NAV etc ) and I find the entry on amber color, and the schedule for the joy button greyed out, so I can't enter the button, or there is no response in the cockpit, for some of them only. The UHF radio in the front pannel works (finaly) ok! And it's different for the CC version than for the EB version: CC is better than EB.

I'm very happy with the advance, don't get me wrong, but I feel desorinted with this color stuff.

Any help would be weel received.

Cheer from Spain.

Saca111

Thanks Sacarino. Binding to keyboard and joystick of each knob or switch is still WIP (work in progress), as you can see in each of the changelogs we have been providing lately. If there's something you see not working you can specify it in this forum or just wait until we finish the whole inputs.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Vbora.

Muchas gracias.

For example, Front pannel radio on CC variant is OK, on EB not , but I can wait, no problem...

Don't worry, for next update all or most inputs binding will be done, as well as amber color errors corrected in control inputs. Thanks for your report.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We expect to have an initial implementation soon, probably in a coupe of weeks.

This sounds good, pardon the pun. :thumbup:

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Re: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4069801&postcount=70

Thank you so much AvioDev for your continued dedication and hard work to the C-101 project. It is so greatly appreciated!! The recent list of updates is extremely impressive and addresses so many things.

I was delighted to see all the recent key-bindings being added... especially key bindings for the SCAR system. That makes such a big difference, as I can now use my controllers for these systems. I'm very happy with this. :)

Hi all:

We have good and bad news. Another big update like previous, that you can see below, is on the way. Unfortunately, since we changed binaries set, an additional time is required to generate protected dlls.

In next update (not today's) we'll have these items included and even more:

DCS C-101 by AvioDev

Added animation and functionality of following control stick and throttle elements:

-Flight Control Stick GA Button

-Flight Control Stick TCS Button

-Rain Repellent Button (system not implemented)

-Stores Release Button

-Stores Release Guard

-Fixed Weapons Trigger

-Trigger Safety Catch

-Fuel Enrichment Button

-MPR Button

-PTT Button

Fixed Standby Artificial Horizon pitch adjustment.

Fixed MPR function, it now disengages once electrical power is lost.

Implemented optical sight brightness (both forward and rear cockpits).

Optical sight depression rotaries are now correctly animated ( i.e. do not change values in an instantly manner), the first one is limited to value 2, other two got cycled animation.

Optical sight AUTO/MAN/TEST stich got TEST position spring-loaded.

Removed AFM_LODS and SFM_LODS folders.

Fixed Enrich label in throttle.

Added red texture to Trigger Safety Catch.

Removed SFM binaries from the module config, removed redundant C-101CC FM dll (single dll is used for both aircraft with FM varied with input parameters).

Trigger can be depressed (animation) only if safety catch is unlocked (both cockpits).

Stores Release Button can be depressed (animation) only if guard is open (both cockpits).

Control input names reorganization (WIP).

Increased opening speed of map box when using keyboard or joystick buttons.

Improved animation of PTT Pushbutton.

Smoke will only work now depending on guard and safety catch and Easy Flight setting in DCS interface (for now, until we make our own specific condition in Options "Special" tab of DCS interface).

Any weapon release and gun trigger will only work now depending on guard and safety catch and Easy Flight setting in DCS interface (for now, until we make our own specific condition in Options "Special" tab of DCS interface).

Reorganized and edited names of Smoke System in control inputs.

Fixed Throttle model of C-101EB (removed MPR button).

Fixed duplicate texture in canopy frame area of external model.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seems that I will have to update my TM Cougar Profile :) ... so many new command bindings :D .. hope your Mirage F-1 is progressing along well.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB