DCS P-51D Mustang Available for Pre-Purchase

Wags

Will their be also a real campaign and not only a series of challenges?

Oh, and I don't want DCS: Next Fighter but DCS: Next Helicopter. Please, pretty please. Who needs fighters anyway.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have the Su-25T right now if you like?

Nate

Yes, please Nate.

I guess you're reffering to FC2

Currently i actively support like 3 projects, and none of them goes into direction it should. In every of them devs lost big picture, changing it to realatively easy money and short-sighted, short-term activities and policy. It's a plague these day, good promising start then some crap about open environment, suh things. One of these projects is very close to implement paying for fuel to keep birds flying :D

I'm sure that ED's p-51 is great. I have no doubt about it. Somebody just tell me, so what? Sightseeing flights in combat ready environment. Thank you, i've got A2A B-17, B337, p-47, Spitfire, P-40 and P-51 within some few months with full procedures, engines wearing, consuming exploatation fluids etc. etc.

I just don't understand such shor-sighted entusiasm in community. I have some serious suspicions of wasting time money and resources. Because i can.

Edited by q800

Yes, please Nate.

I guess you're reffering to FC3 - that means paying again for nearly the same stuff (vide BS 2.0). Actualy, maybe, i will think about this.

Currently i actively support like 3 projects, and none of them goes into direction it should. In every of them devs lost big picture, changing it to realatively easy money and short-eyed, short-term activities and policy. It's a plague these day, good promising start then some crap about open environment, suh things. One of these projects is very close to implement paying for fuel to keep birds flying :D

Actually, he is refering to the fact that the Su-25T is free with DCS World.;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Actually, he is refering to the fact that the Su-25T is free with DCS World.;)

Well, so many sims to be updated with: RoF, Combat Helo, Jet Thunder... Waiting for my Fighter Ops mug, polishing flying skills with Ka-50 Cziernaja Akuła, trying to achieve optimal Hohmann's transfer to Mars in Orbiter, waiting for finaly anmd barely playable Cliffs of Dover and SH5. Damn. So many things happen in flight sims branch these days... :pilotfly:

Got it. Love it.

I haven't been flying the A10 much lately. Having another plane or 2 to fly is great. As much as I admire the A10, flying it and only it gets old.

I own and have tried just about every other flight simulation available over the last decade or two and DCS products are the only flight simulator worth flying, in my opinion.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your future offerings.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Intel i7-8700K @4.9Ghz | 32Gb memory DDR4 | Evga GTX 1080ti | Saitek Eclipse keyboard |

Logitech Mx518 | CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle/Pedales | TIr5 | Win10 x64

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Will their be also a real campaign and not only a series of challenges?

Oh, and I don't want DCS: Next Fighter but DCS: Next Helicopter. Please, pretty please. Who needs fighters anyway.

We need fighters to shoot down those pesky eggbeaters!:pilotfly:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10