External Zoom

I am running DCS 1.5. and CH Fighterstick and Pro Throttle.

I am trying to map a method of using the external zoom in and out on one control or another.

Nothing seems to work.

I notice on youtube videos that some can zoom the outside world way in for a better view.

I have the "zoom in and out slow" working but am having no luck with the eternal zoom.

Thanks for any help you can give me.:)

• 3 weeks later...

You can assign some of that in the Axis section of the controls setup. It appears my zoom is assigned to the mouse for now. I may have to rectify that.

I don't have the same controller and mine is automatically attached to my trackir. I highly recommend one but you could use the axis section to assign absolute camera views to something else. Camera zoom view in the axis commands section is the one you want. Pic attached:

trackirdcsbind_zpsi5hoypqq.jpg

Edited by DeepDrummer
additional info

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

• 4 weeks later...