The Never Leave Your Wingman Screenshot Contest!

IronMike

To meny great photo.

I bet i tack the last place :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one wants to be my wingman??...I'm worried about not finding one, please Im looking for someone :helpsmilie:

You could take the same wingman as i do. His name is Luxhamp. Hes a friend of mine and has only two modules so I thought its time to convince him, that DCS has much more cool stuff than only the BF109.

Edited by PicksKing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

You could take the same wingman as i do. His name is Luxhamp. Hes a friend of mine and has only two modules so I thought its time to convince him, that DCS has much more cool stuff than only the BF109.

Thanks for your help, the problem is Im not sure if that is allowed...I would like to know if thats possible first.

Thanks again!

Take a look at my MODS here

Thanks for your help, the problem is Im not sure if that is allowed...I would like to know if thats possible first.

Thanks again!

Hey mate, of course it is. If several guys want to help out one guy and maximize his chances, that is all up to you. But it is fine that you all stay fair and balanced, of course we want everyone to have more or less equal chances. But someone with only two modules, sounds totally fine to me to give him more chance!

Others are nominated more than once, too.

The selection of winners however will be solely based on the screenshot.

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi, can I enter and if win donate both Viggen and Nevada prizes to my son? I have both.

I believe how it works is the submitter will win a Viggen, and the nominated Wingman will win both a Viggen and NTTR map. So if you win then it would seem your son would get both and you would have an extra Viggen module for yourself. Perhaps you could gift that as well if you end up winning. Oh and if so, my bday is the 29th, 2days after release.....just sayin ;).

Edited by Torso

A simple screen shot which shows how nice the lighting can look; both the sun rise and the city lighting. I hope custom skins are eligible to enter.

Wingman entry: Darpa14

6lAJIpi.jpg

Thanks for holding the giveaway IronMike, 104th and Leatherneck.

Screen_160609_114338.thumb.jpg.4cb650cc4c47747db2e91926f06999d8.jpg

Edited by Flogger23m

Thanks for holding the giveaway IronMike, 104th and Leatherneck.

You are very welcome mate!

At all: very nice submissions. Tell around, 6 more days to go guys, then it is soon to be... VIGGEN TIME!

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

I believe you can't do anything that would altar the screenshot outside of DCS. So mods are permitted but anything such as rescaling isn't allowed. Perhaps go back into DCS and replaying the track? Then just zoom in when necessary.

I changed my entry in post #57. When I understood everything, its ok to change it until the deadline.

Is that a real sim pic ?

if so its look outstanding !!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hi and thanks for your nice contest.

I'm going to take place in this contest bud I'm curious to know if cropping the photo counts as photoshopping which is prohibited?

If by cropping you mean simply cutting away something without resizing it and without adding anything to it, then it is fine by me. But if anything from the screenshot within visible space has been altered, like resized, photoshopped, effects etc, it doesnt count.

Heatblur Simulations

Wingman: TBD, who wants to be my wingman? First qualified reply gets it!

Me :D Here I am

But what does the "qualified reply" mean ? :dunno:

BTW: nice screenshot on that dangerously close run :thumbsup:

Edited by Plagi_Arism

May the THRUST be with you

Me :D Here I am

But what does the "qualified reply" mean ? :dunno:

BTW: nice screenshot on that dangerously close run :thumbsup:

If you don't have NTTR you're qualified. :)

If you do, I'll have to edit that post again! :D

Lord of Salt