Free to a good home

Capn Penguin

Good afternoon. I have a Thrustmaster FCS with the stick, throttle and pedals. They have less than 20 hours total when the pedals started acting up. I used that as an excuse to buy a Warthog system and new pedals :). So I have boxed the originals up and if anyone is coming into DCS and could use a HOTAS I will send them for free.

My only ask is that it be someone who doesn't already have a HOTAS. I would rather send it to someone who does not so this will be an improvement to their experience.

If you are interested just shoot me a pm.

Again free, no strings attached, no hitches in the giddy-up. :pilotfly:

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you mean this one?

2658569.png

Very generous offer!

Thanks for that, on behalf of the community!

Do you have any limitations to shipping? Because international could become expensive due to the weight and volume.

I already have a Warthog though, so I'm good.

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

Yes sir that is the one. Please excuse my messy desk :)

N14BQIN.jpg

It does have a new home. I received quite a few messages and went with the first one that needs a HOTAS.

Zius, it's my pleasure. People here have always been eager and willing to help me out. I don't have any DCS knowledge to share but what I do have I freely give with a smile.

Great day to all.

P.s. To the DCSer receiving the set-up, if you ever shoot me down with it, I'm taking it back. HEHEHEHE :)

Edited by Cap'n Penguin
Added a p.s.

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]