How to switche between AIM-120 C/B

memoric

Hello

Today I was flying and somehow clicked a button on my HOTAS by accident. I don't remember whitch button. I had loadet AIM-120 C's but on my HUD was the AIM-120 B selected. I didn't found out how to switch back to the C's.

In the weapon storage page i didn't find anything.

Someone knows how?

Thank you!

regards

Push again the amraam select button to cycle through the versions (works also with the other a2a weapons)

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

then I think there are two options: it could be a bug, or you could have accidentally loaded one b-version in between the c-versions (has already happened often enough to me).

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog