Only able to fly L-39 - no cockpit view in other aircraft

ggerman

My installation of 1.5 is fine and all of my modules are installed properly, however the only aircraft that will allow me to actually go to the cockpit view (F1) is the L-39.

I've tried creating new simple flying-only missions with other aircraft (i.e. A-10C, F-15C, F-86, Hawk, etc..) and I always select the pilot to be "Player", but the only aircraft that will actually allow me to have a cockpit view is the L-39. I'm not adding anything to the missions.. just inserting my aircraft of choice and a simple runway start. No other AI aircraft or mission parameters are being created.

For all other aircraft, though, it's as if the mission designates them as AI only and they will takeoff and fly without allowing me to control them. The mission will start with a top-down Map view and the only aircraft views I have are F2 & F3. It is as if there is something overriding the F1 cockpit view in the mission

Any advice?

Thanks!

Edited by ggerman

It really looks at first as if your other modules are not properly installed in your open beta.

Did you test with default aircraft (Su-25T or TF-51D) and if yes, is it the same with those?

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

Thanks for the reply...

I haven't tried the SU-25T or the TF-51D yet... but I will.

I've gone to the module manager and all of my modules are there and activated. They were all working fine in the Open Beta prior to the 1.5 update (I've been running the open beta for a few months.)

Should I just un-install and re-install them each one by one?

Edited by ggerman