4477th TES Virtual Black Sheep

VBS_Nero

9y2buPu.png

Hello fellow pilots,

The Virtual Black Sheep team is proud to introduce the new squadron 4477th Black Eagles.

The 4477th will be the new home for the amazing module DCS MiG-21 BIS. This new commitment made by the Virtual Black Sheep team, is the result of a journey we have taken, to ensure a more complete structure in the national and international scene, of flight simulation.

The newborn squadron, has been set up for those pilots who want to essay with this really valuable module as it is the DCS MiG-21 BIS.

Its introduction, will add another important piece to the already huge tactical operational context of the world DCSW, increasing the realism for sure.

We think that the Mig-21BIS can be integrated properly with the other modules that the VBS team uses, such as DCS A-10C and DCS Combined Arms.

The training course, first at the national level, has been designed to tackle gradually the complexity of the machine, without being heavy and excessive. Will follow all the basic and advanced flight procedures, and even the integration of the aircraft in combat environment, in either AA AG.

The training course, MiG Operational Flying Training Unit (MOFTU), shows six blocks of instruction detailed below:

1)Initial flight Training (IFT)

2)Initial Basic Training(IBT)

3)Advanced Tactical Training (ATT)

4) Advanced Maneuvers Training (AMT)

5)Tactical Weapons Unit (TWU)

6)Tactical Operations Unit (TCU)

Our commitment is not only to provide pilots with the knowledge needed to take advantage of the full potential offered by the world DCSW, but it is also to create a group of people united , able to have fun and that is identified under the VBS thought : passion and respect.

For those interested in participating, you can contact us via email : virtualblacksheep@virgilio.it

or subscribing to our forum http://www.virtualblacksheep.com/

Thanks and regards VBS

Edited by VBS_Nero

thanks folks, we will do our best.:thumbup:

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

One day I will be proficient enough to join a virtual squadron. For those that wonder what the NTTR map really offers in usefulness, I say this: Virtual Squadron meeting ground. Tournament style Squadron Vs. Squadron Vs. Squadron. I can't wait! -Woog

Guys nice, i love this bird. Let me askins something. Im from, Brazil, have an average understanding of English (listening / writing), but already talk'm really bad, you guys think would be possible to join the group?

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

I'm the person who is gonna teach how to fly and fight with the MiG. Let me ask to my group staff, and I'll let you know as soon as possible. We're an italian group but some guys speak english very well ;) keep looking at the thread so you can get informed as soon I replay you :D