Will it have Shturm missles, doorgunners and working front 12,7mm MG?

I am very much interested in this helo, especially if it will work as a multiplayer platform in a future version (1 player pilot, the other gunner / doorgunner). For the gunner it would be very nice to operate guided missles and / or the 12,7mm nosegun, without that it might get pretty boring for a crew member next to the pilot.

So will the above systems be available in this module?

• ED Team
I am very much interested in this helo, especially if it will work as a multiplayer platform in a future version (1 player pilot, the other gunner / doorgunner). For the gunner it would be very nice to operate guided missles and / or the 12,7mm nosegun, without that it might get pretty boring for a crew member next to the pilot.

So will the above systems be available in this module?

No. In current version DCS: Mi-8MTV2:

- for beta - only pods weapon system (w\o guided missles);

- for release - nose gun PKT (7.62) and doorgunner with gun (7.62).

No. In current version DCS: Mi-8MTV2:

- for beta - only pods weapon system (w\o guided missles);

- for release - nose gun PKT (7.62) and doorgunner with gun (7.62).

What are all the weapon systems implemented into both the beta and the release? Will guided missiles be introduced later on?

• ED Team
What are all the weapon systems implemented into both the beta and the release? Will guided missiles be introduced later on?

1. Rockets 80mm (Б8В20),

2. Machine gun pods:

-23 mm-УПК-23-250,

-12.7mm and 7.62mm - ГУВ-8700,

- grenade launcher pods 30mm - ГУВ-8700.

3. Bombs 100, 250 and 500kg.

Guided missiles are not planning to implement for the DCS: Mi-8MTV2.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

But gun pod by Beczl was only 3d model (without correct gun physics).

For all those who wanted to test those gun pods, but do not have Mi-8 and have Ka-50:

Grenade launcher ones are almost useless, they require to approach very close to target and they are extremely inaccurate.

Does anyone want S-5 50mm rockets in Mi-8? I think i can make it. Aswell as other rocket pods like S-13, S-25. I expecting some problems with S-24 because there are actually 2 versions of them in DCS.

DCS A-10C is only for enthertaiment??? Not for me.

JDAM manual is classyfied??? Not for me.

Lies sounds like a truth??? Not for me.

Knowlege is for kids??? Nope, its for me.

1. Rockets 80mm (Б8В20),

Guided missiles are not planning to implement for the DCS: Mi-8MTV2.

Well, no guided missiles: to bad. :cry:

Any chance for the S-5 rockets?

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

Im curious as to how bombs will work.. will it be just a guessing game as to where the land? In the BS you could have the tv display the bomb impact point, but there is no such thing in the MI-8..

I guess we will have to dive bomb :pilotfly:

Also, while I agree the grenade launcher can be somewhat hard to use, I find it to be fairly effective against infantry. With practice I can get more accurate with it, and having 300 grenades gives you a decent amount of firing time. Pretty useful spraying an area in a town where infantry are, just my own opinion.

Im curious as to how bombs will work.. will it be just a guessing game as to where the land? In the BS you could have the tv display the bomb impact point, but there is no such thing in the MI-8..

I guess we will have to dive bomb :pilotfly:

(...)

Google this ОПБ-1р and you get pictures of what probably is the bomb sight.

450px-%D0%9E%D0%9F%D0%91-1%D0%A0.jpg

100_2137_.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]