With the Mi-8 I have a few parkings, not all the parkings as all my other modules...

Hello,

I have a question concerning the parkings, my home base is Kutaisi and with my Huey, KA-50 and A-10C with the mision editor I can choose all the parkings of Kutaisi but when I create one new mission for my Mi-8 I have just few parkings, not the number 1,2,3,4,5, like with my other modules...

Please can you tell me if it's normal with the Mi-8 do not use all the parkings for one Cold & Dark mission that I create ?

I hope that my explanations are corrects, anybody can help me to understand, is it a new bug ?

A great thanks in advance for all, Skull.

Same happens at Novo base. It is just a bit too big for eastern parkings but UH1H enters there happily.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello guys,

In first I would like to thank you for your answers ^^

I think Mi-8 is using the same parking spaces as large transport aircraft like the C-17 or IL-76. My guess is because of the larger rotor diameter compared to other helicopters like the KA-50 or UH-1.

And

Same happens at Novo base. It is just a bit too big for eastern parkings but UH1H enters there happily.

Yes I think that you have right, the Mi-8 is a "transport" helicopter, so he's more big than the other helicopter that we have in DCS.

There's few hours I've created one little mission with few Mi-8 on the parking and few vehicules, when I've wanted enter in my parking I've entered in colision with the rotor of other Mi-8.

Definitely the Mi-8 is a big big helicopter...

Best regards. Skull

If there is a thought behind this (like the size of the slots) then I'd like BST to consider adding 52-78 at Tbilisi Lochini as that seems to be where Georgia stores most of their Mi-8's (clearly visible on google earth) yet these are not available in the ME.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]