Friday 18.01 / 21H00 ZULU Time !

Timotsuky

There's already a Mig-19 first look video by Spudknocker.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

No shit sherlock

Wasn't telling you. Was reiterating it to the special folks who are still guessing other aircraft. They clearly missed it and went over their heads. Just like my comment did yours.... check two posts above mine....

Edited by Strikeeagle345

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Literally everyone expects the CEII thanks to that gauge. What if it's not just the CEII? I mean, what's the point in doing an announced live stream event to show off something everyone can have already? dealwithit.png

HB and the CCs have been so silent the last two weeks, there has to be something to come this weekend for sure - double troll incoming, trolling the ones who've got trolled in the first place rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Literally everyone expects the CEII thanks to that gauge. What if it's not just the CEII? I mean, what's the point in doing an announced live stream event to show off something everyone can have already?

HB and the CCs have been so silent the last two weeks, there has to be something to come this weekend for sure - double troll incoming, trolling the ones who've got trolled in the first place

Trollception:noexpression:

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

I mean, what's the point in doing an announced live stream event to show off something everyone can have already? dealwithit.png

Well when the teaser came out CE2's release was still set for next week. Mags also mentioned the 23rd in his first look from yesterday, so it seems he also made his video with a pre-release copy. I think when ED released it already this week it came as a little suprise to everyone, maybe even Mag3?

It makes sense from their scheduling perspective though if they really want to give us the MiG-19 later this month.

- 16th OB with CE2

- 23rd Stable catchup

- 30th OB with MiG

They might have just spoiled the fun for the Youtubers. ;)

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Literally everyone expects the CEII thanks to that gauge. What if it's not just the CEII? I mean, what's the point in doing an announced live stream event to show off something everyone can have already? dealwithit.png

HB and the CCs have been so silent the last two weeks, there has to be something to come this weekend for sure - double troll incoming, trolling the ones who've got trolled in the first place rainbowdashwink.png

That would be truly spectacular trolling lol.

Well when the teaser came out CE2's release was still set for next week. Mags also mentioned the 23rd in his first look from yesterday, so it seems he also made his video with a pre-release copy. I think when ED released it already this week it came as a little suprise to everyone, maybe even Mag3?

It makes sense from their scheduling perspective though if they really want to give us the MiG-19 later this month.

- 16th OB with CE2

- 23rd Stable catchup

- 30th OB with MiG

They might have just spoiled the fun for the Youtubers. ;)

Well I just saw the video after reading ED's patch notes including that "release of CEII" line dealwithit.png

But anyway, we've had last weekend without the weekly Tomcat content (be it a video or just a dev update), so chances still are he could show off more than is obvious rainbowdashwink.png

I kinda hope they'll do something like an CEII airshow above the flight deck and then suddenly the air boss calling them to stop that shit and get real because of incoming bogeys, them landing, switching to Tomcats and Crash being the RIO of one of the others, doing a nice Intercept with a two ship... salute.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg