THE MUSIC THREAD

asparagin

Hi Guys, Ok Just found these guys, I know some of you would have heard them before, But damn good to listen to. Be Warned, If you are sensitive to bad language or get offended easly, might not want to play these.

4C5EsK1cpiw

__s4OMTVyhI

ng3HPrea90k

335GdTqtyLs

i6ZMB0tXmyU

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

And now for some hair rock, Well pretend hair rock thats smegging funny.

yfB7vF7nCdA

bzUPG8olnO0

IqngrRBIpkw

r6jIXtJy4oM

i3yVhJvP-Z8

_W_qIgfK8T8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Cool I luv steel Panter

Edited by joey45
this should of been the next post.. talk about time travel

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

U1aKzdInlzY

efIt9HfokFU

rIG3jWU2KAY

probaly one of the best bands ever

Fexl4AvpiQI

n-wb4cbIt8s

6JOWvytYie0

agMreKbmXtU

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Epic tune Pauldy... Epic

now im gonna go all techno on you lot..

CXTNtnyZhGA

and now back to normal

rfUYuIVbFg0

one moer

HVs4jDL-JBo

some live stuff

pqvMG6TRP4

no moer...... if that vid isn't showing heres the direct link >

• 3 weeks later...

The Panics Dont Fight It.

From Underbelly, great TV series.

I give up trying to embedd these dumb videos from youtube, doesnt matter what I seem to do it doesnt work.

heres the link instead

Edited by bumfire

The Panics seem nice!

Here something for blues fans:

1) Something older:

2) Something new:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders