Razbam's October 2018 Monthly video

=DECOY=

Hey =Decoy=,

Concerning the video itself. I noticed, on the closeups of the Harrier, the canopy had some weird jitteryness to it. Can you or any of the devs comment on the source of that and what is it that we're seeing. For the record I haven't seen that on my rig, but am interested in what that might be a symptom of.

Thanks for the update and look at the 3D Scanner, that shit is cool.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

Hey =Decoy=,

Concerning the video itself. I noticed, on the closeups of the Harrier, the canopy had some weird jitteryness to it. Can you or any of the devs comment on the source of that and what is it that we're seeing. For the record I haven't seen that on my rig, but am interested in what that might be a symptom of.

Thanks for the update and look at the 3D Scanner, that shit is cool.

Hello, its from my PC, I have just purchased a new 4k monitor and normally fly in VR. Still working out the settings to give the best recording :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

I was waiting for it so bad...

Same, guess we will have to wait some more...

I'm pretty used to that when it comes to DCS though already.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Same, guess we will have to wait some more...

I'm pretty used to that when it comes to DCS though already.

Yeah I'm not old around here but you get used to it fairly quick, at least I hope they make a good product I don't want my favourite plane to turn into what people is saying about the Harrier

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

[ATTACH]sea-harrier-rio-iguaza.jpg.69a5774a2bf3391db52d9f852720d77d.jpg[/ATTACH]

MUERTE NEGRA.

Absolutely awesome guys. Thankyou.

The pretty one as well not the Ugly FA2.

avav8_2_01.jpg.6cc0d3602000ea1b0ba2c476b546ff62.jpg

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Yeah I'm not old around here but you get used to it fairly quick, at least I hope they make a good product I don't want my favourite plane to turn into what people is saying about the Harrier

There are also those who say the Harrier is a great module as it is right now and can only get better. I even heard some saying they prefer it over the Hornet ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow Wow Wow !

A -5 + a -D !!!

Breaking news!!!

Wouldn't expect to hear this as the French Air Forces still use them!

Not a joke?

Yes, this is surprising, but since "game boy generation" got higher in rank, FAF is now using DCS for MP training :D

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224028

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

There are also those who say the Harrier is a great module as it is right now and can only get better. I even heard some saying they prefer it over the Hornet ...
Well I don't own it myself so I guess my opinion may be biased anyway a want the best Mudhen we can get

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Why aren't you addressing the frustration many of us have with AV8B's development pace? Nothing was mentioned about the slow down of the updates?

AV8B is supposed to be finished this year https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...09&postcount=1.

They did mention this in the video. He said the team can't both focus on working and digging through the forum forum for bugs, test those bugs and fix them. He also said he was doing that, so he can give a list to the coders so they can focus. He said he's going through the bug section and testing everything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

They did mention this in the video. He said the team can't both focus on working and digging through the forum forum for bugs, test those bugs and fix them. He also said he was doing that, so he can give a list to the coders so they can focus. He said he's going through the bug section and testing everything.

That is correct good sir, I am going through everything at the moment .

Also Razbam now have a extra pair of coding hands. This new addition will solely be looking at the bug list for the Harrier :)

cant share too much at this time but we are moving forward

Also Razbam now have a extra pair of coding hands. This new addition will solely be looking at the bug list for the Harrier :)

Will they take a look at the Mirage after they are done with the Harrier ? While the Mirage is not in a bad shape, it still have a few bugs and missing functionalities :).

And what about the PCA overhaul ?

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

That is very good news. Thanks for the update

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Will they take a look at the Mirage after they are done with the Harrier ? While the Mirage is not in a bad shape, it still have a few bugs and missing functionalities :).

And what about the PCA overhaul ?

The mirage is going to have a major revamp with a few missing features looked at.

This will be done after the Harrier

The mirage is going to have a major revamp with a few missing features looked at.

This will be done after the Harrier

Thanks for the answer, it's nice to have you around to answer these questions :).

Is the "end of the year" time-frame for the revamp that was talked about in the first monthly video is still the planned time-frame ?

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

Thanks for the answer, it's nice to have you around to answer these questions :).

Is the "end of the year" time-frame for the revamp that was talked about in the first monthly video is still the planned time-frame ?

At this moment in time I can't comment but I promise I will shortly

Let me speak to the team I want to give correct info ;)

Edited by =DECOY=

Thanks DECOY.

Your participation here in the forums is like fresh spring air for us. Nice feedback and great support.

Coders coding and DECOY answering us, perfect combo.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Let me speak to the team (I want to give correct info ;)

Understandable :).

I will abuse and ask another hard question :D : What is the nature of the relation between Razbam and the AdA regarding the -5 and the D . Does the AdA wanted Razbam to do the modules for maybe training purpose ? Or is it just Razbam getting the info needed from them to build the modules ?

Coders coding and DECOY answering us, perfect combo.

COMBO !!

Edited by myHelljumper

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube