DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

Extracted by Froogle Video:

- DCS: W 2 continue develop, release soon

- NTTR Nevada await to DCS: W 2 release.

- Oculus Rift compatibility

- Multiplayer "Multiseat" cockpit compatibility

- Dedicate Servers

- Middle east map (Hormuz map), North France Map (I supposes old Normandy RRG Studios Map), future maps on Korea, Vietnam, WW2, irak war and others, with proper Air Defenses (no more Shilkas on WW2), and others AI units.

- F-18C, F-15C, F-16C and Grippen (no time release) new modules.

- continue working on Supersonic aircraft AFM started with the F-15C and Su-27S

- Air to Ground radar working.

- Before see the release of F-18C, ED release the Spitfire Mk9, the P-47D and North France WW2 map.

I'm going to be all over the Jug and the Spit, and looking to fly France and any terrain that borders it. My operative phrase for this is "Funds allocated".

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )

Restructure VEAO expected release dates

Speaking on the warbirds/Classic Jets front the change from our own DRM software to Starforce set us back abit with the programming as well as a change of direction with how the ASM and EFM is written, details of which I cant go into as they are strategic decisions confidential to our devs (I am sure you understand)

But the long and short of it on the warbirds front we have experienced about a 1Q delay on original estimates, So P-40F is currently looking March - April, Bearcat, May - June, Spitfire August ish, Buchon and Wildcat Q3-Q4

This is always subject to change, but as always we will keep everyone abreast of any developments :)

Vampire somewhere late Q2 - Q3

Pman

Yesterday Belsimtek and ED team make a presentation of de Mig-15Bis, with a 1 hour video in Russian. Some commentaries in the Russian forum over progress of that module.

The Russian post forum: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=138103

If someone can translate the interview referent to the module progress to English to put the info on the roadmap I will be grateful. I only extracted some info about of a "Mig-17" follow develop and some info about of the progress of the AH-1 and Mil Mi-24P helos.

Yesterday Belsimtek and ED team make a presentation of de Mig-15Bis, with a 1 hour video in Russian. Some commentaries in the Russian forum over progress of that module.

The Russian post forum: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=138103

If someone can translate the interview referent to the module progress to English to put the info on the roadmap I will be grateful. I only extracted some info about of a "Mig-17" follow develop and some info about of the progress of the AH-1 and Mil Mi-24P helos.

you have misunderstood, mi-17 they were talking about was a scale plastic ,model:)

the AH-1W should appear bit earlier than mi 24p, but the release is not soon.

ED put DCS: W / NTTR estimation to release on March - June window.

https://www.facebook.com/eagle.dynamics?fref=nf

Terrorizing McCarran International Airport in an Mi-8MTV2

In previous previews of the NTTR map, I have shown you Nellis AFB, Creech AFB, and Groom Lake AFB. In this video, today we have a look at McCarran International Airport.

This video was recorded using pre-alpha builds of DCS World 2 and the NTTR map. As such, this may not represent the final products.

As the ever present "when" question... we estimate between March and June.

Happy to see F-16C listed on the map... Would be the biggest module release ever... Of course I'm just as excited for the F/A-18C.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

• ED Team
Greetings. Been away for awhile but prepaid for the Hawk. Is it available for download? It does not show up on my modules page. Thank you.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139719

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, folk. Has past 1 year about last IRIS news report about your 3rd party status. Check here by the last official IRIS news forum about DCS: W develop (IRIS official forum):

http://www.irissimulations.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4

None new news about develop or 3rd party status has show about them. With sad, I pass IRIS 3rd party and your projects to de "indeterminate / graveyard" section awaiting appears in the some type of press release or news or 3rd party status / develop in the future or other type of info (or worse).

PD: Dont publish here about IRIS 3rd party status. Please, If any like chat about that issue, open a post on the chit chat section

Edited by Silver_Dragon

VEAO Duxford (test development map) has change to Research stage

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2352573&postcount=968

At this point in time there isn't anything to show.

We have conducted an amount of research into our test bed map ie: Duxford

But no work has begun on Africa or any other map area. I wouldn't expect work to begin on this at any pace until at least q4, if not 2016

Pman

Edited by Silver_Dragon

A stunning list for all of us, can I just ask though about one, UH1 Huey V2 - IVR never heard of the Huey getting redeveloped, may I ask where this info came from, and if we have any more info on it.

Very very exciting if it's true.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

The "2.0" version has only a my "internal designation" put my over the table, reference of the future improvements in work on some DCS: W modules.

Remember, that Roadmap has only a unofficial list with recompilation of info of the DCS: W forum, not a dogma of faith. the only 2.0 "confirmed" has the future DCS: World version on work by ED.

Edited by Silver_Dragon