NATO Personnel and Items

SUNTSAG

... New additions are as follows:

Argentina

:D ... amazing, it really means a lot ... now we are ready for that Malvinas Map :)

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
Is it bad that my first thought was "Gilets jaunes!"?

:D ... me too .. I tought the same :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

NATO ground crew and equipment plus NATO Soldier and medics. Plenty of selectable liveries to suit all maps.

Download here and place in your saved games folder as usual:

Latest version including as at 15/11/18 (PLA,Vietnam,Swiss,New Zealand,Australia):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EbooQl80hHaMWfca_slnMWSaLlgG4xvG/view?usp=sharing

Updated Liveries as at 21/11/18:

Simply download and extract and replace the current Liveries folder with this one

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sADTvWmLWqnM-2g-OfqQHEJxy8IrCi5A/view?usp=sharing

Civilian Ground Crew Addition:

Simply extract and place each folder in the Liveries folder of this mod, allowing them to be overwritten:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s1dczj19m2RVnmsq0rhsPnt1_Mu___DP/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Rm2jN0jgQ_KU2nfW8QNzJ3R2lDBufT4/view?usp=sharing

Is this for the beta version, since iam on the stable version and it seems to be not working since iam missing some thing if its meant to be on stable as well

Your Saved Games folder under Mods/tech :thumbup:

I installed it under mods/in the tech folder I also got the us navy equipment in the mods/tech folder as well and that works but not this mod(iam on the stable version of dcs if that makes a difference)

Ok solved the issue after much looking and deleting copying and pasting folders found out I had the folder installed like this saved games/mods/tech/natogf/natogf don't know how that happened but least its working and found out myself :)

Edited by pete_auau

• 2 months later...

I havn't seen this post absolutly amazing, I have downloaded all but I can't find the civilian with Yellow vest ( as in France's streets all saturdays)

I have downloaded the 2 files civilian ground crew and installed them with overwrite of the files but I don't see them in the ME. Where are they ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

jef32: this is the standard ground crew but you have to browse the different skins for it to get the gilets jaunes one.

You mean that I shouldn't replace the files with civil ground crew addition to have the "gilets jaunes", because I've searched but I dont find them.

As I see, this protest movement in my country is known all around the world.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Ok I continue to search.

OK I've made a bad install with gndcrew 1 & 2.

I've got them now !

Edited by jef32

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have the following Problem!! Anyone an idea how I can fix this!!:helpsmilie:

Do not use in Area 51 :huh: ............ :lol:

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist :D

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1