Updated CA Beta 1 Missions - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #11
Inseckt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikkeduif View Post
The file that I downloaded only contains 4 files, mission, options, an image, and warehouses?
I get the same. Tried downloading several times... I don't get it?

Edit: Resolved: browser automatically tried to save it as .zip instead of .rar. Fixed manually

Last edited by Inseckt; 07-16-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Inseckt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
shagrat
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inseckt View Post
I get the same. Tried downloading several times... I don't get it?

Edit: Resolved: browser automatically tried to save it as .zip instead of .rar. Fixed manually
NEVER use MS Internet Explorer for Web-browsing! Unless you prefer useless proprietary crap (activeX, .net, silverlight) for free... and a lot of security issues also integrated for no additional bucks.
Maybe, they enhance the crap with IE 10 at least they want to support html5 now, but until then use firefox or chrome. They are free, fast and support 99% of the non Microsoft web.

- Flying Sims since 1984 -
Win 10 | i5 7600K@4.0GHz | 32GB | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | TM HOTAS Warthog custom build extension | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs |a hand made UFC and an AHCP | Oculus Rift & controller
shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #13
Inseckt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagrat View Post
NEVER use MS Internet Explorer for Web-browsing! Unless you prefer useless proprietary crap (activeX, .net, silverlight) for free... and a lot of security issues also integrated for no additional bucks.
Maybe, they enhance the crap with IE 10 at least they want to support html5 now, but until then use firefox or chrome. They are free, fast and support 99% of the non Microsoft web.
Of course I don't use IE, (I'm not a neewb of the interwebs). The issue I reported was using Opera, which is my main browser, and when it fails at something, I have chrome as back-up

But yes, I agree, only use IE for downloading some other browser...

Edit: I don't agree that .net is crap though, perhaps for web applications, but it's great for other stuff that is meant to run on windows only, but thats a whole different subject right there...

Last edited by Inseckt; 07-24-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Inseckt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #14
Keshman

If I paid and downloaded CA September 21! I have a new version of the missions? Or do I need to download and install the mission from the first page?
Thanks.

Windows 10
|
Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | Core i5 4690 3.5GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb | Asus GTX 1060 Turbo 6Gb | HDD Toshiba P300 | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X+
TWCS Throttle | Dell mixed reality headset |
Keshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #15
cichlidfan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshman View Post
Or do I need to download and install the mission from the first page?
Thanks.
Yes.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #16
ezfox

Is this file (and the thread) still needed ?
I installed CA today and found the mission files from here are of an older date then the files that come with the latest release.

greets, ezfox
ezfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:03 AM   #17
jasonbernat+
Posting Rights Revoked

My wallet bounced off the screen twice before I realized I had to use the mouse and keyboard to actually buy! Done deal though, looking forward to flying this beauty! Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited by jasonbernat; 11-14-2018 at 06:59 PM.
jasonbernat is offline   Reply With Quote