X52 Probelms

I am using the Saitek X52 (non-pro edition) and it was working fine (and still is) except for 2 problems. I installed the software and driver, that's (I think) what caused this. The first is it no longer reads my pinkie trigger. Whenever I try and bind my cannon to it, it doesn't read it. Second, the sensitity on the lower pad has gone much higher. I have that bound to look around the cockpit but now it is super sensitive. I imagine it's a problem with the software, anyone know how to fix it?

Don't use the 27 driver use the one before it I think it's 17 not sure I'm on my iPhone

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I play with a guy using a X52 and he has a very similar issue. Whenever his pinky switch stops working he needs to OPEN the control panel (right click x52 icon in task bar and hit control panel). While it's open in the background his pinky switch works fine. Really strange.

Though Chump's answer is more likely. But you never know.

Edited by McBlemmen