i cant use Tacview in multiplayer? help me please

Qosmius

hi, i just installed tacview and i think its really funny to watch how i fly.

but its not working in MP. when i try to load the track when i finished flying its 1kb andis not viewabale. it seems to be like this for every server i join.

it is kinda sad i think since it has great potential to learn from it.

it is pretty much a wasted programs since noone usually play offline.

can anyone help me to get it to work in mp please?

can you bypass this in some kind of way?

The servers block it as an aspect of 'cheat prevention' so any attempts to get around it will likely be similarly flagged/blocked.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

if allowed it can be used to view in real time, and as such many servers see it as a cheat.

You could replay your multiplayer track after you have finished your session to analyse your performance.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

why cant you turn tacview off real time so we can use it again?

man goddammit. i find 1 good program and its "banned" from the game pretty much

It's not banned nor useless. How many guys do you need to say what you have to do?

why cant you turn tacview off real time so we can use it again?

man goddammit. i find 1 good program and its "banned" from the game pretty much

Man, it's like i'm reading one of my own rage threads :megalol:

I seriously made a thread EXACTLY like this one some time ago.

Anyway, it's not so bad .

The only annoying thing, is that you need to sit through the replay first before you can look the tacview.

So, after flying : Go to "replay" , select last track , then press "PAUSE" to start it . After a short while it will go.

Then you can speed the process up with "left alt + z " .

It's annoying but you must deal with it . :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you speed it up at full resolution it will cause it to corrupt and you'll have fake planes and missiles flying around. Above there's a link how you can go around this, other than that, I'd recommend running replays to record them when you're away from your PC.

well tacview is out the door for me. for having that extra work just to watch the replay is unnacceptabale for me.

i hope they someday make it so you cant watch matches in realtime so that servers will allow it again

well tacview is out the door for me. for having that extra work just to watch the replay is unnacceptabale for me.

i hope they someday make it so you cant watch matches in realtime so that servers will allow it again

Simple process of 10 minutes work for 1 hour flight. Either you want to watch your flight on tacview or you don't. If 10 minutes is too much hardship then it can't be all that important to you. :)

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org