Carrier landing practice

JTAnimal

I’ve only been playing for 2 weeks now so everything is new. I’m getting it thanks to all the you tube vids. They are great:thumbup: I just thought that plane pulling in quick and backing up was funny. I pull off and go real slow, with my foot on the breaks. I need a better HOTAS but they are all sold out, Microsoft flight sim I guess. I keep working at it

Or simply have buggies lurning around the deck to actualy push you back?

don't think that be possible since buggies are generally used in golf :) if you were trying to refer to tow tractors on carriers hooking you up and pushing you back, would be a nice feature to have

Strange, that there isn't an option to remove this.

Yea, this and few other strange things;)

They want you to edit your own files... but they do make a backup of original file.

I have to do this edit after every update. It's really annoying when this bright monstrosity pops up at over 2 nm when flying case III with my eyes 'adjusted' to darkness and following CILS.

Yea, this and few other strange things;)

They want you to edit your own files... but they do make a backup of original file.

I have to do this edit after every update. It's really annoying when this bright monstrosity pops up at over 2 nm when flying case III with my eyes 'adjusted' to darkness and following CILS.

Yes, and its unrealistic. And this is hardcore simulator, right?

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

don't think that be possible since buggies are generally used in golf :) if you were trying to refer to tow tractors on carriers hooking you up and pushing you back, would be a nice feature to have

Well.... my Carrier is traveling in the Persian « Gulf » Map... so it could host some buggies. :P