F-16 Official template - Page 11 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-27-2020, 08:22 AM   #101
Santus

And paste the code eight proposed AFTER the livery {} not inside the livery {} because that breaks the code and the livery does not show up in game or the model viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight Ball View Post
I assume you don't want any bort numbers to show on that livery.
If so, all you have to do is add this at the very bottom of your description.lua:
Code:
custom_args = 
{

[1000] = 1.0,
[1001] = 1.0,
[1002] = 1.0,
[1003] = 1.0,
}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer07 View Post
Hey, I'm thinking about using the new board numbers. Can one of you tell me if these numbers can go from three to four digits?
I don't think you can have a 4th digit

***Livery downloads*** ***Livery Catalog***
Santus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 09:04 AM   #102
DGambo
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santus View Post
And paste the code eight proposed AFTER the livery {} not inside the livery {} because that breaks the code and the livery does not show up in game or the model viewer

I don't think you can have a 4th digit
Hey. on the side numbers
1. There are three-digit numbers on the plane. some have an extra 4 bit, but it is not animated and is used as a decal.
2. Registration of board numbers is as before. the material with the tail number must register your main texture in channel 0, the roughness texture if it differs from the default in channel 2 and your texture number in the DECAL channel.
3. animation arguments are needed to hide unnecessary numbers or switch between types. we used to write an empty texture for numbers that are not needed on the skin, now this is not necessary, although this still works.
4. and wish. For a single-color texture of the side number of the aircraft, you need to make the main background fill with the color of the number digits. this is necessary for the correct switching of mip maps when the model is removed from the camera.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:08 AM   #103
DGambo
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer07 View Post
Hey, I'm thinking about using the new board numbers. Can one of you tell me if these numbers can go from three to four digits?
we have an animation of only three digits of the number. therefore, all numbers are three-digit. if there is a need for the fourth category, then it can be drawn in the skin.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #104
Zer07

Pity. A fourth digit would have been interesting for this kind of skins. It would have saved a lot of work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	86ec4d0cbed37ceebbc9fd5a81ff91b1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	237406  
Old 05-27-2020, 03:47 PM   #105
Funkysak

Okay! That worked. Odd because I've attempted this before as it is shown in post 76. Thank you! I 'm not sure why it wouldn't work for me before, but the game did just patch.
Funkysak is offline   Reply With Quote