Yak-52 Discussion Thread

Eight Ball

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it funds the development of DCS, then sure, why not.

Personally, I'm not interested though, maybe if they add it for free or sell for a couple of bucks.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

There will be something ... I would be a happy customer of this :).

There is an aerobatic team in Romania which are using Yak-52. They are passionate guys conducting their own aero school and participates at almost all aerobatic shows in Romania and not only. I think they could be also interested in a professional simulator for their beloved planes.

This is their site: http://www.yak52.ro/plane_yak52tw.html

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Finally! The Yak-52 has been my favorite aerobatic plane ever since I was a young child! DCS needs a prop trainer.

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Finally a new RedFor aircraft...

:megalol:

Imagine... 1 A10-C vs 100 Yak52s... could be fun.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I think that Yak-52 will fit right in with the other trainers. It will also be the most modern full fidelity Redfor aircraft (fixed wing). Im quite sure that a lot of players will be intrested in buying it for training, light attack (hopefully) freeflight and aerobatics.

Has DCS Yak-52 been confirmed, or is it just rumors at this point?

All the official information we have is in the first post of this thread.

As for usability in DCS (or rather lack of it), yes it will fit right with the other trainers.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

If i think about it it will for sure be a great idea to add some Civil Classic Planes like the T-6,AN-2, PZL-104,C-172.

One day they will not be air ready further in real life but can be in DCS.

Think about a AN-2 Module with this large radial. That for sure would be a ton of fun to land her in unexpected areas.

Or an FI-156 Storch OMG :happy:

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not at all interested in this bird and was wondering why ED is introducing such a bird to DCS, but if it was a professional contract, then I don't mind :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm not at all interested in this bird and was wondering why ED is introducing such a bird to DCS, but if it was a professional contract, then I don't mind :)

Same here. Since it is a private contract then there is nothing to discuss in that matter, aside of just wishing good luck to both parties :thumbup:.

Considering the public, "game" version I'm puzzled to finding arguments convincing myself to buy it. And it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it's a trainer. I love the L-39 and would be crazy about another one like Yak-130 (don't take it as I'm starting to deviate this thread to another wish-list discussion ;P )

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all