A-7E - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-21-2018, 07:01 AM   #21
Stratos

I hope for the A-7, will cost less to develop, but I'm a bit biased here as I really love the Corsair.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:30 PM   #22
Shrike88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Idea Hat View Post
Razbam is a good dev, and they already have an A-7E for FSX. I don't think getting their A-7 done will be as large of a process for them as it would be for anyone else.
They also have the AV8 for FSX, and going on over 11months now and output has turned into a crawl. I read alot about the A7 and was a cool airframe for the time. I would only hope ED or HB rocks it.
Shrike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:57 PM   #23
jojyrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike88 View Post
They also have the AV8 for FSX, and going on over 11months now and output has turned into a crawl. I read alot about the A7 and was a cool airframe for the time. I would only hope ED or HB rocks it.

Now imagine that with the A6 as full fidelity project and that is a very complex aircraft. Its better to do it as AI model for now.

A7 seems better when compared with modeling a fresh 2 seat (side by side). I can see how long the F-14 is taking and that's two seat too. Good thing is F-14 will have even more better sales.

A6 in an emergency chance moment cannot go air to air...eg: like you see a slow air to air mover and you happen to be nearby (sidewinders are easily spoofed). A7 has a gun and thats better sales, its got good ground pounding abilities too. Not bad...Its even a bit more faster are agile than A6.

As we all know a module in DCS (full fidelity) takes around 3-5 years.
jojyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 06:44 AM   #24
djokerslam6

does razbam only have the right to make the a-7e now that they have announced it or whatever they did because I was thinking of making one myself (obviously with a team) and going 3rd party somehow. Aso if you would like to help with my project pm me
djokerslam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 06:47 AM   #25
djokerslam6

I mean I know they have announced it but it will def be another few years till they make it. meh.
I might try to find another plane to dedicate my time to

Last edited by djokerslam6; 10-06-2018 at 07:01 AM.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #26
TLTeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokerslam6 View Post
I mean I know they have announced it but it will def be another few years till they make it. meh.
I might try to find another plane to dedicate my time to

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...5&postcount=10

Projects aren't exclusive to a single 3rd party just because they "announce it", otherwise there would be no planes left for anyone that isn't Razbam or Veao
TLTeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 11:20 AM   #27
djokerslam6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLTeo View Post
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...5&postcount=10

Projects aren't exclusive to a single 3rd party just because they "announce it", otherwise there would be no planes left for anyone that isn't Razbam or Veao
oh well ok, then it doesn't matter because I've already made my choice on the project. I'm doing the Panavia Tornado but def gonna do the a-7e if that doesn't go to plan, check the out the announcement I made about the Panavia tornado it's under DCS mods.