Dynamic Training Grounds - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-08-2019, 09:28 PM   #1
Mith86Arg

Default [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] Dynamic Training Grounds

Since i started to work on this kind of mission a long time ago, my main goal was to just create a training environment for me and my squadron, but i don't like to "know" from where to bad guys are going to come from... then i found MOOSE and started learning the code.

This is the result.

You are just NO ONE in an "ongoing confrontation" the tasks pops up over time, when your allied units detect a group of ground targets, then, you can check your radio menu, select the HQ (STENNIS in this case), and select the mission you want to complete. There are a lot of options to "control" what you do, you can even ask to "mark the target location" on the F10 map and not joining that task, there is no restrictions on how you want to fly this mission.

FOX Missile Trainer, has some "MOVING SAFE AREAS" around the carriers, when u are inside them, you're safe OFC, any incoming missile is going to be detonated at a safe distance, when you're outside those safe zones, and alert will pop up telling you from where the missile it's coming and going to suggest you with the best notching course to evade that missile. (custom radio messages will play on each event: entering safe zone/ leaving safe zone / missile fired at you)

ZEUS works just like the TTI one
to create a new spawn just place a map marker on the F10 MAP then type: -create nameofunit_color (Ie: -create fob1_red) then click on the red X of the map marker box
to delete units: place the map marker over the units you want to disappear and type: -destroy then click on the red X of the map marker box

The Jtac unit from the ZEUS script works with JtacAUTOLASE Script, if u spawn it over a mission area it'll lase the targets below

When u don't need that jtac spawn anymore, just place a map marker anywhere and type -delete jtac then click on the red X of the map marker box.

I think i covered all the usable planes and helicopters, but if i forgot to add something, ask for it and i'll add it when possible.

Main features are:
  • ** MOOSE mission using automatic and endless units generation.
  • ** Automatic Missions generation for Strikes and SEAD based on threat detection
  • ** AI CAPs
  • ** Include a custom version of ZEUS (the same one from TTI - TY deadly for letting me use it)
  • ** AIRBOSS
  • ** FOX MISSILE TRAINER
  • ** CTLD
  • ** Smarter SAMS system

I tried to make both versions the most "performance friendly" possible, it only spawns something if a previous group got totally wiped out.

Any suggestion would be appreciated, i've worked on this one for quite some time privately for my squadron and today i decided to make a public version...

Hope you guys have fun in it.-

EDIT: if u wanna add some MOD planes, just copy any client group and change the plane for the one you want, my script recognizes the "dingbat font" (the little plane in front of each client group name) to add it to the set of clients planes ready for tasking...

CHANGELOG Ver. 1.1
- Removed A4 MOD requirement
- listed more stuff / functions / scripts included that i forgot to mention since release 1.0

Dynamic Training Grounds - GULF Ver. 1.1

Dynamic Training Grounds - CAUCASUS Ver. 1.1

Last edited by Mith86Arg; 09-11-2019 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Mission Update Ver. 1.1
Mith86Arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:09 PM   #2
JLX

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing. I'll give it a whirl as soon as I'm able. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2019, 06:23 PM   #3
TFP Kane

Do you by chance have it with out the mod. Me and my buddies would love to try this out.

The Flying Pandas Info

Teamspeak: 66.150.214.230
Discord: https://discord.gg/EdVprTy
TFP Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:39 PM   #4
Mith86Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFP Kane View Post
Do you by chance have it with out the mod. Me and my buddies would love to try this out.
Yup, i was thinking about it, wanted to be "inclusive" adding as many aircraft possible to select from start but not everyone likes having those mods installed... i'll update both versions removing the mods, and the script lines where they are present

EDIT: DONE! no mods requirements!

Last edited by Mith86Arg; 09-11-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Mith86Arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:13 PM   #5
TFP Kane

Thank you sir im going to try it out

The Flying Pandas Info

Teamspeak: 66.150.214.230
Discord: https://discord.gg/EdVprTy
TFP Kane is offline   Reply With Quote