Mission 1 - Mission complete too early

rge75

IMO there's a bug (or maybe it's intended?). I've got the "Mission complete" already at the 3rd oil rig without flying back home.

The messages are:

Same to you!! Navigator, course?

354 degree Commander, distance to waypoint 41000. Going home.

Maybe 40 seconds later (still on the landing platform, setting Doppler):

MISSION COMPLETE

After that the message "Playci, It's Nikolsky, great job! Never doubted in your skills! We can see Colonel's military proficiency! Welcome home, you can relax now!" appeared.

I'm pretty sure this message should have been appeared after RTB and not on the 3rd oil rig.

Hi, guys. Yes, really, slightly following arcade traditions, all the missions can be completed without returning to the airdrome

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Also just FYI - the headings shown on the kneeboard for the flightplan legs to the platforms appear to be in True. I would suggest giving these in Magnetic if they are intended for use in the doppler nav system.

As it is now - just subtract 6 from all of the given headings - for the entire campaign I assume.

• Like 1

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also just FYI - the headings shown on the kneeboard for the flightplan legs to the platforms appear to be in True. I would suggest giving these in Magnetic if they are intended for use in the doppler nav system.

As it is now - just subtract 6 from all of the given headings - for the entire campaign I assume.

Hey. Sorry, this was my first project and my first mistakes. This campaign requires a complete overhaul, I am already working on it.

• Like 1