Spring Tension campaign mission 18 problem

Wingman spawns on top of me. Looks as if they're humping in the F2 view.

Cannot repair, as ground crew claims engines are on, which they are not.

Tried to fix in the ME, but I'm doing something wrong, we spawn correct now, but some of the triggers in missions won't seem to work. Get radio calls correct, but no red smoke and can't see the enemy in the treeline.

Tried to have my wingman attack too, but he didn't seem interested. I've had problems with this all through the campaign. Why is the channel 127.500 while clearly we should be at 131.000 most of the time. But then it doesn't work as expected.

I do love the module and the campaign, though there has been a lot of troubles after the past few years updates. Not just this one.

I love DCS, just wish campaigns and missions were tested once in a while.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Which dcs version are you on? I played thru that whole campaign without trouble on 256 stable a couple weeks ago and had no issues (just finished the border as well)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Which dcs version are you on? I played thru that whole campaign without trouble on 256 stable a couple weeks ago and had no issues (just finished the border as well)
Interesting. Thanks for replying.

I'm on latest stable, and latest OB. Same issue.

Can you remember exactly which version you were on? I can easily revert.

I was on the current stable . I can give it a try again this evening.

Here's my suggestion: copy that mission to ur "my missions" directory, edit the mission to move your retarded wingman to start well away from you, fly the mission and then update your logbook.lua to reflect that u flew the mission...that should allow u to continue the campaign without skipping a mission

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I was on the current stable . I can give it a try again this evening.

Here's my suggestion: copy that mission to ur "my missions" directory, edit the mission to move your retarded wingman to start well away from you, fly the mission and then update your logbook.lua to reflect that u flew the mission...that should allow u to continue the campaign without skipping a mission

Hehe. Yeah. I already tried, but I guess I messed up something, 'cause we now both happily take off, but no progress in the mission. But thanks for your suggestion, and I'll try again. Maybe it'll force me to learn the ME more. That would actually be nice!

So, it appears I must've done spring tension on 2.5.5 rather than 2.5.6

I fired it up last night and had the same issue you did

In ME,I was able to move me&wingman but I only started the mission and flew for a minute or two,not long enough to see if I broke any triggers

System:

Right! Thanks for testing.

I jumped over to the Ka-50, to have another go at "Deployment", which I've never finished. Second mission, samething. Quit, chose "fly again", and this time I chose "Mission planner". Tried to click and drag some stuff around, and flew, and it actually worked. Triggers and all. Eventually, DCS crashed, I guess I have to down clock my GPU again, as summer has come and no AC.

I think layvinas wrote this one. Hes been responsive when ive messaged him in the past, id contact him for a fix

System: