Any updates on Eagle Dynamics giving Heatblur access to Aim-54 guidance changes?

MobiSev

Our weapons team quite busy with F16/18 weapons now. Therefore we have not time for fulscale AIM-54 development, despite that fact that we already have some aerodinamic parameters.

We have plan to upgrade of the active seeker code that would be adjustable for various type of missiles and can be able to share it to 3rd parties.

I hope we can do it in October.

That's very good news indeed, much appreciated! :thumbup:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our weapons team quite busy with F16/18 weapons now. Therefore we have not time for fulscale AIM-54 development, despite that fact that we already have some aerodinamic parameters.

We have plan to upgrade of the active seeker code that would be adjustable for various type of missiles and can be able to share it to 3rd parties.

I hope we can do it in October.

That's really great news! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg