What’s next in terms of updates

Dav IRL

Dear heatblur please make a roadmap to out of earlyacess. Better see was coming in future.

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

The wings won't come forward in bomb mode. They just go back to 55° or more, but they should also come forward to 55° again when slowing down. Basically bomb mode is exactly like auto, but with 55° being the least / most forward wing sweep angle. Has been acknowledged already and probably the fix will be in one of the next updates.

It will do it on the ground too. If you start in >50 degree sweep and switch to Bomb mode, they'll stay back. Oddly, I think you may be able to sweep the wings back further from 50 degrees too, when in bomb mode on the ground, but I need to retest that to be sure.

TWS auto, A-6 and the carrier, those things we're waiting for for a long time now.

Who cares about old F-14A tbh (with flameout engines)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Me

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I do...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

TWS Auto, TID BIT tests, IP Bombing with human RIO, RIO white flood lights, RIO button lighting and getting the F-14B engine instruments are things I really miss.

And of course ED related issues like correct Phoenix guidance and RIO cockpit shaking.

I forgot to add jamming effects to the list, because for the time being it is a pretty unfair exploit in MP that the Tomcat can not be jammed...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I miss the pilot body and wait patiently for TWS-auto, Jester's radar elevation control and search capabilities plus stick position fix.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Me

State reason(s) please

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Because it's fun and challenging to fly a bird that requires proper treatment (engines).

It would also be a more authentic aircraft for Iran.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Dear heatblur please make a roadmap to out of earlyacess. Better see was coming in future.

This

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

State reason(s) please

Because I have 'A' fetish.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Does ED know about the sliding? I haven't seen anything from them about their concerns with the bug. Wondering if a bug post would help.

ED does indeed know about this, aswell as the bouncing when going from the carrier to a land base. They have been pointed out multiple times in various bug reports. Such as this one... https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3863511#post3863511

and this one... https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=232362&page=5

Have a good read through those, i see the same problems being mentioned again and again. But it seems ED really dont seem to be prioritising a major issue. With their own flagship F18 and the F14 being carrier aircraft, i would've hoped they would at least have a plan of action on how to solve the problem.

Problem is they get "reported" apparently, then the threads get locked allowing no further dicussion/bumping. As a result there are numerous threads buried away in the archives. Like IronMike has said, the decksliding in particular is DCS wide all aircraft do it. Some is due to ping/desync no doubt, but its also to do with the way the DCS physics work on the ships. Sliding behaviour can be experienced in SP aswell.

Edited by Shadow.D.

Ok so 4 aircraft are affected. Hornet, Tomcat, Harrier and Su-33.

All aircraft on carriers are effected, including helos.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

ME :)

And its because its actually the cold war F14.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

State reason(s) please

Because that's the reason why i joined DCS in the first place? :thumbup:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

So, looking at the official changelog there in fact weren't any substantial art developments/fixes in the latest OB as stated? Was hoping we'd finally get the proper engine instruments, helmet visor logic and in cockpit pilot models. :(

They are likely too busy fixing bugs / issues caused by ED's changes.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

We are working on both, but pilot models and such are not as easy as one might think, as they also have to show the correct animations and so on.

We know that this patch seems small, but fixing the lights, the AHS and the FM changes were no small tasks either. Rest assured that we are not neglecting anything. Thank you all for your very kind patience.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

We are working on both, but pilot models and such are not as easy as one might think, as they also have to show the correct animations and so on.

We know that this patch seems small, but fixing the lights, the AHS and the FM changes were no small tasks either. Rest assured that we are not neglecting anything. Thank you all for your very kind patience.

:thumbup: