AFM Developer Wanted

Tango

Hi,

Wanted: Flight model developer to create advanced

flight model for C-101 AvioJet and future projects.

Please apply via Private Message.

Buscamos: Desarrollador de modelo de vuelo, para crear

un modelo de vuelo avanzado para el C-101 y futuros

proyectos. Por favor contactar vía mensaje privado.

Deseable buen nivel de inglés, hablado y escrito.

Best regards,

Tango.

Que perfil necesitais exactamente??

Hi, we are looking for someone with strong aeronautical engineering background, to create the AFM for the C-101 and possible future projects.

But mainly, with the passion and will power to complete the job, just because it is one of the most difficult parts, so you could give up easily. You would have support, but as I said, you will need determination, and will power to accept the challenge and do not give up, because it won't be an easy trip.

And that's it all. We can give you extra info by PM.

Thanks.

JO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team

... dead or alive?

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

no... not SchrÖdinger's again

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Dead or Alive 10, Next gen hand to hand combat simulator, Aviodev Studios all rights reserved.

What does that mean ? I do not personally buy a module unless it has a AFM/PFM or a recognised EFM. That is why I am not interested in this module and to advertise for a programmer in the field does not instill confidence. It appears DCS is VERY demanding and only a handful of developers out there are up to scratch. Lets just say I now realise just what a pile of crap Microsoft FS really was when it came to their FM and same with P3D whatever. Personally if it doesn't come from Heatblur, Belsintek or ED, I won't buy anything period

Mizzy

• Like 1

What does that mean ? I do not personally buy a module unless it has a AFM/PFM or a recognised EFM. That is why I am not interested in this module and to advertise for a programmer in the field does not instill confidence. It appears DCS is VERY demanding and only a handful of developers out there are up to scratch. Lets just say I now realise just what a pile of crap Microsoft FS really was when it came to their FM and same with P3D whatever. Personally if it doesn't come from Heatblur, Belsintek or ED, I won't buy anything period

Mizzy

? You're responding to a 3-year old post.

• 2 weeks later...
... I am not interested in this module and to advertise for a programmer in the field does not instill confidence....

I dont get it ... if you are not interested on this module, why are you browsing on their section of the forum?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• ED Team

This is an old post, I am pretty sure the position has been filled or is no longer relevant so will close.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2