Where are my cows?

RavenFrost

• ED Team

For newcomers:

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• 3 months later...

I seems the DCS COWS are in the witness protection program.....

Either that, or they were threatened with a barbecue....:D

I thought they were being delivered in the SC hold but they must have escaped!

Warning!

COWS on the Lam!

If seen, please report it to your local ED team member so they may be herded back into the sim !

Anyone found to be hiding them will become part of the barbecue menu.....:music_whistling:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 months later...

I have asked cOFF about my DCS COWS.....

They were promised long ago.....

My conversation as follows.....

"Just one more question....

Are the DCS Cows going to be release from witness protection?biggrin.gif

I figure they must be in hiding after finding out they would be shot at by the aircraft.....music_whistling.gif

Thank the team please!"

And his response.....

"

LOL) no idea about the cows.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics"

Perhaps not........:megalol:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 month later...

And now, the worlds First and only.......Flying Cow! Problem is......Cows can't fly..:D

Bet you didn't see THAT one comin.:lol:

So THIS is why we have no DCS Cows......:megalol:

Okay, but would an unladen cow really have such pitch up tendencies? Is that center of lift way in front of the CG, or is the tail not making as much downforce as it should?

Perhaps the CFD was based off a juvenile tail without a lot of hair on it, instead of a cow in operation conditions.

Sure catapulting a cow may not have been done operationally, but it is technically possible according to T.O-1-Bovine Holstein September 2001 figure 5-3, or do I have the variant incorrect?

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Will be cool to transfer some cows to villages in mountains with choppers. Back to USSR when fella bout cow from city and asked SUAF to help him out to bring a cow home. Epic mission to get a cow to 10k feet with a KA50. Mmmm...

There are no cows in Russia (you think I'm kidding...go buy dairy anywhere but Moscow and see what you get).

This would need to be a cold war mod with retro cows.

well We need Sheep at the Falklands/Malvinas map, and COWs in the continent of course!!!

Sheeps and pinguins:

attachment.php?attachmentid=238978&d=1591561966

attachment.php?attachmentid=238979&d=1591561966

attachment.php?attachmentid=238982&d=1591561985

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

can you make them as could be slinged or embarked?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 1 month later...
Simon Pearson, the Global Business Development Director of ED, talks about the development of cows and that ED has internal discussions on how damage is supposed to be applied to them.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
OH we Argies are experts on the Damage Model and Systems of cows we BBQem quite alot!

Maybe contact Wags then and ask if they have use for another SME on that matter. :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg

COW on Deck!

cow-deck.thumb.jpg.afabd6dc16af6f0f255999136ee21ee1.jpg

cow-deck2.thumb.jpg.176574cd1e8606273ed17423dddecd3d.jpg

Cow in trouble! :D

cow-spike.thumb.jpg.5632bcc5f568ea2620adaca52504c158.jpg

Don't Jump! :megalol:

cow-jump.thumb.jpg.7792eba2d7889d435765612f65c3a50b.jpg

• Like 1

Holy shit, why isn't this mentioned in the changelog???

:yay:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Holy shit, why isn't this mentioned in the changelog???

:yay:

Neither was the invisible helipad and that is far more useful. Thank you ED.

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

Neither was the invisible helipad and that is far more useful. Thank you ED.

Indeed :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg