Where are my cows?

RavenFrost

Since the mod isn't available anymore, could you please point me in the right direction of enabling these assets? Thanks

I'm afraid I can't, as I've never tried it out myself. I will just wait for those assets to get officially implemented.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Rumor is the cows are coming with the carrier....

Coincidence?

carrier-cows2.jpg

I don't think so! :D

I see new code in the scripts folder for "animals"

"I'm dreaming of a Brahman type Christmas......":doh:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

moo-year.jpg

This one Seems to have identity issues.....:D

who.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...

Rumor has it,

The COWS ARE COMING!

THE COWS ARE COMING!!!

There, I feel better now......moo.jpg

• 1 month later...

cows-how-much.jpg

HOW MUCH? :D

Expensive Beef!:megalol:

Eat more chicken!:lol:

joke-son.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The COWS are here!

The COWS are here!

black-cow.jpg

Fire up the grill!

Prime rib anyone?:D

The COWS are here!

black-cow.jpg

Fire up the grill!

Prime rib anyone?:D

Is that an Essex deck?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Bears thinking about though... how an asset can remain in the development queue for so long that by the time it's released, it's textures broke and needs to be updated. I know graphics goes forwards and requires often game breaking change, but... before it actually reaches publication? What's up with that?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

So we were practicing an upcoming training mission tonight and just for eye candy I added some cows standing around a BBQ, as you do... We pulled up in our Spitfires and Mustangs and all around us were these brown/black lumps on the ground, something I haven't seen before. We came to the conclusion it was cow poo! I think they have added cow poo to the area around the cows! How frickin cool is that! :D

If that's true, if I wasn't imagining it I love this sim! :megalol:

The Flying Kiwis - Since ages ago...

Find us at https://www.simcentral.co.nz