F18 TDC slew

Warthog Hotas. F18 Hi, I copied the TDC Slew settings from the A10c axis tune, the settings work perfect for the radar slew but is too fast in the Hud when moving the designator in Auto Bomb mode. any suggestions would be appreciated

Me too. And I don't think it is WIP thing, because the same thing happens in many other modules --- calibrating curves for one screen (or zoom in e.g., the A-10C) make it jump around like a gnat on meth in other screens. I think the real problem is the absolute catastrophically-bad quality of the TMWH mouse. Honestly, using warm oatmeal might give you better precision. I guess ED could help by allowing us different curves on the different screen, but that's probably not going to happen.

Work arounds:

(1) use different inputs (e.g., throttle mouse for radar, and a POV hat or shifted mouse or something for auto bombing mode); this is what I use, as, luckily with the VKB MCG pro grip there is a hat switch (and then some) to spare

(2) use discrete buttons for input (as opposed to axis). If you want to continue to use the THWH mouse switch but as a 4-way hat, I'm sure there is a way, but I don't know how. If someone could advise, that would be great.

• 1 year later...

I just did the CCRP training mission and when I try and move the cursor around in the HUD with my ministick (X56) it goes all buggy and strobes/flickers between 2 different points. Seems to work all right with a button on a 4 way though