Message for Wags

Legs

Wags,

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. As a disabled American, DCS World has given me a chance to experience aviation in some of my favorite aircraft like the Hornet and the Hawg and doing so in VR, really gets me as close as possible. You and your teams work does not go unnoticed. DCS has a bright future ahead and I among thousands of others are glad to be along for the ride!

Lucas

LEGS - JTF-13

Wags,

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. As a disabled American, DCS World has given me a chance to experience aviation in some of my favorite aircraft like the Hornet and the Hawg and doing so in VR, really gets me as close as possible. You and your teams work does not go unnoticed. DCS has a bright future ahead and I among thousands of others are glad to be along for the ride!

Lucas

Amazing observation. Great to know dcs is serving not just physically abled people. With dcs virtual combat aviation is made available on our desktop. Combat flight sim is a niche market in the gaming software industry and not so easily ventured into so yes kudos to dcs for catering for a hobby in combat air simulator.

In VR dcs is just phenomenal. Can't beat it.

Enjoy

Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I can just concur... with my eyes noone would let my fly IRL, I still got my driver's license but the docs said I even should avoid riding a bike in city traffic for the sake of health. Being able to fly virtually at least is a great experience and DCS is the best platform for it currently, also with my vision, I now totally prefer modern aircraft with sensor avionics to help me out finding enemies, and A/G action in general. And just being able to achieve complex things anyways is such a great experience. Helps as a contrast to the strife and hardship in life. Guys like Wags (sitting in a wheelchair, but having an awesome job and tons of appreciation) let me keep up my hopes to get lucky eventually and end up in a better position instead of losing myself in my health problems.

Keep it up and I'll stay here as long as possible! salute.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Add me to the list of virtual pilots living out the dream that DCS makes possible.

Words don’t come close to explaining what it means to virtually experience what has never been within reach.

Thanks !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• ED Team
Wags,

Lucas

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm very happy that the game brings you such good times.

In the end, the platform allows me to help make the game I want to play and fulfill my Walter Mitty fighter pilot dreams.

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm very happy that the game brings you such good times.

In the end, the platform allows me to help make the game I want to play and fulfill my Walter Mitty fighter pilot dreams.

Thanks!

Well said Wags.

That Walter Mitty guy seems to reside in many of us somewhere. :)

Edited by Catseye

Thanks!

You and every other Walt on here ;) Thanks!

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).