Open multiplayer mass-test 2.5.4

USSR_Rik

yes, will restart soon.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I saw over 1,000 players online during the server test. Yes, 270 were server admins, but even so, I hope this helps prove that multiplayer is worth investing in and improving. Think about how much higher those numbers could be if it were more user friendly and accessible?

• Like 1

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

Experience around 20:00Z. Load times into the server were very fast. Took maybe 2-3 minutes. I sat in the spectator lobby for 5-6 minutes unable to select an aircraft even after typing blue into chat. Seems like the server reset to a new mission once during this time. I sat in the lobby unable to do anything until eventually DCS crashed with a Visual C++ Runtime error.

3800X, X570, 32GB 3600, RTX 2080Ti, SSD, Odyssey+ VR

This is the C++ error that we had in several player at the same time:

u0Sn8CUy3ia4djQIp51JhJQoKsltTR.png

Unfortunately my client doesn't make any suitable crash log of this evening test.

General experience was like the video posted before ;)

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Thanks all for all that joined or tried to join, we took away a lot of valuable information from the tests, even though many didn't get to do too much. We appreciate the help and I hope to see more of these in the near future.

Glad to help even if we don't have fly a lot this evening.

Thanks to all of you to take extra time to improve multiplayer.

See you next time.

( please consider to use firewall while loading as "trick" for this stress test, at least as second attempt if everything is not going fine ;) )

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• ED Team

Thanks for your help, guys. It was enough difficult event because of you often had to wait for server ready after re-builds. Programmers got necessary information.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Glad I could help. Looking forward to the release. If any more testing is necessary feel free to do another event like this and task us specifically if necessary.

One more suggestion: eventually you should bump up the number of Teamspeak slots. It took me a while to join. :)

Alternatively just create a temporary Discord server.

Best regards

I saw over 1,000 players online during the server test. Yes, 270 were server admins, but even so, I hope this helps prove that multiplayer is worth investing in and improving. Think about how much higher those numbers could be if it were more user friendly and accessible?

:thumbup:

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And when will we have the next test to see what's causing lag when players control combined arms vehicles?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 1 year later...

Since when do we have the "MP MASS-TEST VOICE" channels in the discord? Are these quite new? Is there a new mass-test in the works? :)