UH-1 Huey - Mission Editor-Trigger Conditions, Actions, Arguments & Values - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-21-2018, 04:45 PM   #21
rge75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPALLASVI View Post
Under ShagRat's initial guidance, have been looking at the various '.lua' files. After a while felt compelled to compile some info in one place on the various instruments which can be monitored in Belsimtek's UH-1 Huey.
Using for example the 'X: Cockpit Argument In Range' in the Mission Editor.
Also included are the various 'X: Cockpit Perform Clickable Action' parameters for the various actions possible.
Have not seen any info in one place for these Huey parameters, so I hope this compilation fills that void a little.
DsPallasVI
Great pdf. Does something similiar also exist for the Mi-8?
rge75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:31 PM   #22
BlacleyCole

Is there a list of the id# for use in the action block this looks to be the condition block ids. In the training mission I was using as a study guide Id1 was the ac phase switch ptr iirc the cockpit doors were 88 & 89 that’s all I remember off the top of my head

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:09 AM   #23
Hornet81

Hi guys! I need some help.

I am building a mission and I want to create a trigger action when I open one of the gunner doors. I saw that the ID of the gunner door according to the forum is 9, and the command is 3035 for the R gunner and 3036 for the L gunner. But I am unable to find the argument for the doors.

Does anyone know how I could do it?

Thanks
Hornet81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 01:14 AM   #24
DSPALLASVI

Hi Hornet81,

I made a list of triggers a few years back, and remember that the sliding doors could be tagged to flags, but subsequently I could never find a trigger or code for the two pilot doors. I always assumed they were off-limits to any triggers and/or flags.
ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5
DSPALLASVI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
actions, conditions, mission editor, perform clickable action, triggers