DCS hung up at 10%

Hafer

My DCS does`t start anymore after the patch.

No mods, did a repair, no success.

While loading the screen freezes at 10%.

BTW, my kaspersky got an exeption for DCS.

WONDERFULL!! :megalol::megalol::megalol:

7700k@5.0, 2080Ti OC, 960Pro M2, 32GB 3600 RAM, Virpil T-50CM stick, Virpil T-50 throttle, Trustmaster TPR rudder, HP Reverb consumer

Not saying it's the issue but are you running Vaicom?

There has recently been an update but that was my problem initially

Run a repair, then, do not start DCS with Vaicom enabled if you've not downloaded the latest Vaicom patch

Did Hollywood get it fixed already?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Did Hollywood get it fixed already?

Apparently . Now running with no issues .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Yeah sorry for the late reply

I just opened the game with Vaicom open and no probs, but I have yet to test it fully. Too much other stuff going on like the Ghost KC-130

Still not working for me after vaicom 2.5.6 compatibility update + multiple repairs and reboots. Without Vaicom open it will run fine. OP any luck?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Still not working for me after vaicom 2.5.6 compatibility update + multiple repairs and reboots. Without Vaicom open it will run fine. OP any luck?

I got it to work by:

1. Closing DCS and VA.

2. Deleting the VAICOM export lua from the Saved Games scripts folder.

3. Start VA, go into the VAICOM utility -> Reset -> lua code reset

4. Close VA

5. Running a Repair on DCS and deleting any additional files (remove any other mods before that)

Then, start VA and then DCS and it should work

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

I got it to work by:

1. Closing DCS and VA.

2. Deleting the VAICOM export lua from the Saved Games scripts folder.

3. Start VA, go into the VAICOM utility -> Reset -> lua code reset

4. Close VA

5. Running a Repair on DCS and deleting any additional files (remove any other mods before that)

Then, start VA and then DCS and it should work

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately this didn't work for me. I'll just wait it out in hopes that the next patch will fix this among all the other issues.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not saying it's the issue but are you running Vaicom?

There has recently been an update but that was my problem initially

Run a repair, then, do not start DCS with Vaicom enabled if you've not downloaded the latest Vaicom patch

Sorry for my late reply.

For me DCS runs only without Vaicom. Once i started it together with Vaicom i had to do a repair. Otherwise it wont start even without Vaicom.

Vaicom :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

7700k@5.0, 2080Ti OC, 960Pro M2, 32GB 3600 RAM, Virpil T-50CM stick, Virpil T-50 throttle, Trustmaster TPR rudder, HP Reverb consumer

But the best is: After 2.5.6 the performance in VR is......!

Its nearly impossible to play.

ED, what are you doing?

DCS performance is a big topic in the community since years. And you made it worse. Cant understand that. Sorry.

stops loading at 10%

I have had this problem also several friends did also.... The fix, suggested to me was ,,go to this folder.in your USER files it maybe hidden folder was in w7 not sure in w10 (AppData) . AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta delete the DCS openbeta folder,,or simply rename,, run a repair and you should be good to go,,,I think when loading it reaches back into this folder and if something got wankered its a vicious cycle,,

• Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
  • Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
  • Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

ThePutzer @ ***NewbCity::MSFlights***

^ Keep in mind this folder contains everything you-related, including controller settings, logbook, campaign progress etc. I'd suggest not deleting all of it, but narrowing down which sub-folder causes the issue.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.