NAVGRID and VIACOM PRO

KewlerMouh

Gentlemen,

Since release of NAVGRID I try to crack the following nut, all via Jester only:

I use VIACOM Pro with AIRO extrension, all up to date and pressumably supported. I can let Jester to set up NAVGRID at a giving coordinate/Map Marker. But all following orders like sectors, orientation, center grid etc. are getting acknowledget by Jester, but he doesn't do a thing, so making this VERY useful feature useless for me in MP.

My question on you guys: Can you configure it via Jester wheel?

Because if no I can quit my efforts and wait for some patch.

I allready consulted the VIACOM forum sections without success, so please give me a short Yes or No. Deinstalling VIACOM for testing is quite a feat.

Thank you very much.

Love this bird!

Commenting out vaicom in export.lua is pretty easy. Havent tested navgrid though.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

• 2 weeks later...

NAVGRID and VIACOM PRO

You can disable airio but have vaicomm works for ai comms. Is in the EX section of the configurator.

I keep enabling and disabling as it is very difficult for me to remember everything and because i am not native English speaker and my computer refuses to recognize some phrases despite training and recording my voice.

Having both the wheel and airio active at the same time would be useful but in the manual it says that it is not possible

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Having both the wheel and airio active at the same time would be useful but in the manual it says that it is not possible

+1. On my side, I unfortunatly had to disable Airo... I would prefer to keep it, and still have access to the whell, like we can access options menu while using Vaicom Pro

Yeah true. I would use the Jester wheel if it was possible to scale it down und move into a corner. Not having this fat interface in my VR face is quite important.

Thanks for the answers, I am working very much, if I find time to test navgrid without Airo I will post.

Currently I am enjoying every free minute in the Air.

Yeah true. I would use the Jester wheel if it was possible to scale it down und move into a corner. Not having this fat interface in my VR face is quite important.

Thanks for the answers, I am working very much, if I find time to test navgrid without Airo I will post.

Currently I am enjoying every free minute in the Air.

It is possible to do so by editing the lua files.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

• 4 weeks later...